✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin on Ryan Seacrest 29 June 2011

wolstenfierce

hello! yesterday ryan seacrest announced that chris is going to be on his show, obviously as a call in since they're in europe. ryan was asking for questions, so i assume it's going to be a live thing, though i have no idea how long it will last.

from what i can tell, ryan's show runs 5am-9am, PST. they stream the station live, but they also put up shows in their archive, so if people can't listen early it should be on the site later in the day.

the KIISFM website is here!

hopefully all of this is correct info, and hasn't been posted already. it's almost 3am here on the west coast, so i'm beyond tired.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was so cute when Chris was talking to Moses! :blush:

If you listen closely he says "I messed it up" and chris is like Dont worry, LOL, SO CUTE:p

And Im glad he has a british accent, I read Gweyneth saying it was kinda mixed so Im happy he has a nice voice:D

If you listen closely he says "I messed it up" and chris is like Dont worry, LOL, SO CUTE:p

And Im glad he has a british accent, I read Gweyneth saying it was kinda mixed so Im happy he has a nice voice:D

It was cute. :blush: It made me go "aww.."

So really ? It's when there's no announcement on the website that Chris finally says something about the album ?

So album announcement in 6 weeks and a hard title... That's good news I guess :)

That moment with Moses was really cute and I also found the thing with Gwyneth pretty funny as well :lol: