✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Radiohead to record their next album in September! :o

Radiohead will be heading back into the recording studio in September to record their next record. Radiohead’s Colin Greenwood revealed in an interview with Mail and Guardian today that the band was taking a nine-month break, then will head into the studio to record a follow up to 2011′s The King Of Limbs.

source: http://thekingoflimbspart2.com/2013/02/01/radiohead-heading-studio-record-album-september/

Can't wait for my first Radiohead release, omg. :awesome:

I know! :dance: I remember my frist AKG release. It was awesome. :awesome:

...please just be better than TKOL :\

TKoL was pretty good for a recent Radiohead album. I just wonder what the new album will sound like. :surprised:

What do you mean by this? It's nowhere near as good as In Rainbows, which is the only other 'recent' Radiohead album. Unless by recent you mean since 2000?

I'd take post-2000 Radiohead to pre-2000 Radiohead every time.

TKOL is such an underrated album :sad:

it has grown on me so much, especially Codex and Separator.

I don't know if any radiohead album will ever surpass In Rainbows for me, but I would love to be proved wrong...

It's alright, I just want one more great album before they finish. Three masterpieces in three decades would just be... unheard of.

I've only listened to TKOL a couple of times, but it's definitely growing on me. I really like Codex, Separator and Give Up the Ghost, I don't particularly like Little by Little and the rest is OK. I'm probably not the only person who heard the Thom solo version of Lotus Flower before the album version and prefers the solo version.

For me, post-2000 Radiohead is great, but I love OK Computer so much that I'd take it over any other album. Maybe it's just because In Rainbows was one of the last RH albums I listened to while OKC was one of the first, but I don't find it to be as good as OKC. The first 4 and the last 2 songs are great, but the middle 4 just bore me. I must be the only person that does not like All I Need or Reckoner :laugh3: