✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

lol

oh shit i forgot about the bends

ugh idk throwing that fugly resuscitation doll in the closet??

i'm 2/3 a doctor but that thing creeps me out. it's the ugliest cover ever

no wait, it's supposed to be a clothes analogy. taking off your scrubs (the ones hospitalized patients wear) and running out of the hospital?

ikd what the bends is about, that's what i got from the cover and bones and my iron lung

lol

oh shit i forgot about the bends

ugh idk throwing that fugly resuscitation doll in the closet??

i'm 2/3 a doctor but that thing creeps me out. it's the ugliest cover ever

no wait, it's supposed to be a clothes analogy. taking off you're scrubs (the ones hospitalized patients wear) and running out of the hospital?

ikd what the bends is about, that's what i got from the cover and my iron lung

I thought it was a crash test dummy :huh:

well you're mistaken Fitzgerald :huh:

i'm sorry for spamming

BACK TO THE YORKE

You remembered my surname :surprised:

What's the story behind The Bends' cover anyway? I think I read somewhere that it was meant to have Thom's face edited onto it, but I can't see the resemblance :\

Anyway, what about The Eraser? Is that like throwing your clothes into the sea or something?

it's coincidently part of your username :P

i have no idea, wait for the more knowledgeable fans. i should really give the bends another shot. the same goes for the eraser.

one cannot absorb all the yorke at once :sweatdrop:

Yesterday I was in a bar called Stairway to Heaven (if you ever go to Utrecht in The Netherlands - visit that place, it's amazing) and they have signed guitars of Nirvana, INXS and some others... including Radiohead. So I sat at the table below that guitar and kept staring at it.

Yesterday I was in a bar called Stairway to Heaven (if you ever go to Utrecht in The Netherlands - visit that place, it's amazing) and they have signed guitars of Nirvana, INXS and some others... including Radiohead. So I sat at the table below that guitar and kept staring at it.

I was in Utrecht earlier this year, I wish I knew for that then :bomb:

You remembered my surname :surprised:

What's the story behind The Bends' cover anyway? I think I read somewhere that it was meant to have Thom's face edited onto it, but I can't see the resemblance :\

Thom just went to a hospital and took pictures that could make the cover... I'm reading Exit Music and I can type it out when I get to a computer.

What is everyone's favourite album? Mine has to be The Bends. Track order is so perfect for me and every song is very special to me. It belongs to my top 5 albums of all time actually.

It has to be OK Computer for me. Every moment of that album is perfect. (except maybe Fitter Happier :lol: but even that has its own special charm!)