✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

It's Just a tattoo. He's at least Lucky in the fact he can listen to plenty of morbid songs by his favourite band to commiserate his decision on getting it. I Will bet you it resulted from a Blow Out, the intoxication leading him to make the mistake. Now the entire internet has their Knives Out though and he's become a figure of ridicule. He'll be hoping for a Gagging Order to soften the blow. On the flipside, and I Might Be Wrong but it'd be No Surprises if he came out of this a better person. Sure, it's cost him a few Dollars & Cents but it will be character building. Little By Little it may pass. Time may Go Slowly but eventually he'll move on. The Million Dollar Question is whether people ever find out whose it actually is because if he keeps his shirt on and avoid getting Nude nobody will ever know. Right now he'll be Climbing Up The Walls like a Paranoid Android but whilst this think will go viral and may even make it to the television, which Talk Show Host is actually gonna be able to trace it back to him? The Butcher who tattooed him may be able to let people know though. But to be honest I reckon he's just about High And Dry if he keeps his mouth shut. No reason to Sulk about it. He can Go To Sleep easily tonight knowing that even though he's clearly a Creep, he might just have got away with it. After all, it's not like this thing is on Videotape, it's only a picture. I wouldn't say he should be Optimistic about the future as such, but it could be worse.

What do You Reckoner?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Does anyone else love The Bend's B-sides? I've been listening to them for the past month and am convinced that's some of their best material.

I haven't really listened to them much but Talk Show Host is definitely one of their best songs. I love OK Computer's b-sides.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I think there might be, but later in the year.

Or at least I hope so.

Thom said something about taking a little break after the AFP tour. But there were also rumours about them heading to the studio last September.

They also spent some time in the studio before and during the TKOL tour, and they debuted some of the new songs live then (Identikit, Cut a Hole, Skirting on the Surface, Ful Stop).

I think they also mentioned finishing Come to Your Senses and Follow Me Around in some interview.

Oh, Thom also played The Present Tense solo on the AFP tour.

Therefore, I think that they already have enough material for an album.

It would be great if some older unreleased songs like Big Boots, Lift or True Love Waits receive a Nude treatment and finally get released.

Anyway, here's a list of potential LP9 songs: http://citizeninsane.eu/lp9.html