✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Holy Crap!!! Renly is back !!!:kiss:

Christa! Whoa, you're a mod! I really missed out a lot around here haha! Congrats! :lips: And yeah, just for a bit though. Gotta admit I'm pretty lost around here and i dont know anyone anymore :uhoh:

Stick with me kid! :p Rudz was on for a bit, ppl slowly coming back. I don't know a lot of ppl here either but I'm glad the board is back! You should always feel at home here in Lore's Fav thread hehe

Rubyta of House Bonita aka Mother of Hipsters was here too? :o I'm just glad you're still here, it's always great to see a familiar face :hug: Haha yeah, wish Lorediohead was posting too :wacky:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone else besides me want an album full of groovy/funky tracks like Step 15 and Lotus Flower? I love that style of Radiohead. I also wouldn't mind more haunting tracks like Videotape, a really amazing song. Hopefully they start working on something new soon. Their music takes to me to a whole other world, I can't think of any other band/music artist that does that.

I personally would like them go back to their roots, especially to OK Computer. I don't like KOL and Atoms For Peace at all, i hope they find another way... I hope for songs like Karma Police, Everything in its right place, 4 Minute Warning, Cuttooth...

I personally would like them go back to their roots, especially to OK Computer. I don't like KOL and Atoms For Peace at all, i hope they find another way... I hope for songs like Karma Police, Everything in its right place, 4 Minute Warning, Cuttooth...

That would be amazing. I only like 2 songs from KOL (Lotus Flower, Codex) and Atoms for Peace is shit IMO. If they went back to OK Computer style I think they would be very successful. (not that they want that but they would sure get dat money) and lots of fans like us would be much happier than if they came out with weird Atoms for Peace style stuff...also of they made more songs like Everything In Its Right place I would be extremely happy because that's a masterpiece.

4 Minute Warning and Cuttooth :D Those are two of my favourite Radiohead songs! I don't really care what direction they go in for the next album as long as the songs are good. Which, judging by the new songs played on the TKOL tour, they probably will be :)

edit: Also I don't think they will make music similar to AFP, that's a completely separate project and I think Thom would like to keep it that way.

That would be amazing. I only like 2 songs from KOL (Lotus Flower, Codex) and Atoms for Peace is shit IMO. If they went back to OK Computer style I think they would be very successful. (not that they want that but they would sure get dat money) and lots of fans like us would be much happier than if they came out with weird Atoms for Peace style stuff...also of they made more songs like Everything In Its Right place I would be extremely happy because that's a masterpiece.

You're right. It would make today's people notice them again and would also please lots of old fashioned fans. But I don't think they'll do that, I think the next album will be a mixture of KOL and AFP. Look at their songs played live during the last years. Really disappointing, AFP is just annoying and KOL has two good songs with Seperator and Codex IMO. Their last good song was Ingenue played live. It's on the AFP album with annoying instrumentals, but once Thom played it live on a TV show, really good IMO.

[video=youtube;EZl6BRY9IYQ]