1. Kid A

2. In Rainbows

3. Hail To The Thief

4. Amnesiac

5. Ok Computer

6. The King Of Limbs

7. The Bends

8. Pablo Honey

Kid A and IR may switch their position depending on my mood.

Also, for some reason I no longer like OKC as much as I used to, but both Amnesiac and TKOL grew on me a lot in the last 6 months

Oh no, people have started making lists! :o

1. OK Computer

2. Kid A

3. In Rainbows

4. Hail to the Thief

5. The Bends

6. Amnesiac

7. The King of Limbs

8. Pablo Honey

This is what it is at the current moment anyway... it changes every time I listen to one of them. OKC, TKOL and PH will probably stay in the same spots forever though.

edit: And even though it doesn't count, The Eraser would be about 4.5

OK composer: guitar maestro adds another string to his bow with the ACO

AFTER Radiohead completed a year-long world tour in Melbourne in November, guitarist/sound manipulator Jonny Greenwood didn't go home to England. Instead, he and his young family stayed in Sydney while Greenwood went back to work, this time with the Australian Chamber Orchestra.

The composition, to be premiered in 2014, will not be the first time the ACO has played Greenwood, as the orchestra's general manager, Timothy Calnin, pointed out. ''The ACO had its first encounter with Jonny Greenwood's music in 2010 when we gave the Australian premiere of Popcorn Superhet Receiver on a national tour,'' Calnin said.

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/music/ok-composer-guitar-maestro-adds-another-string-to-his-bow-with-the-aco-20121227-2bxu3.html

I don't understand how can someone love RH primarily for their earlier stuff.

Like, Creep! :wacky: Fake Plastic Trees! :wacko: Karma Police!!!1 :dazzled: Those are their most popular songs.

Liking RH for Creep is like liking sex but not so much the orgasm part. :thinking:

Of course I respect everyone's personal opinion and taste etc. Just a digression.

Like, Creep! :wacky: Fake Plastic Trees! :wacko: Karma Police!!!1 :dazzled: Those are their most popular songs.

Liking RH for Creep is like liking sex but not so much the orgasm part. :thinking:

Of course I respect everyone's personal opinion and taste etc. Just a digression.

I love you for this quote

Am I the only who can no longer stand Karma Police?

When I saw them in October, they did this, and the whole erupted.

So on that showing, yes :P

I know what you mean though.

The Radiohead "hits", fans tire of, but the ones that nobody ever mentions, we never get bored of. <3

For me they are always going to be a 90s rock band. Its how I started to like them. Eventual turn in genre direction was definitely a good move though if this makes any sense.

Has anyone noticed a recurring theme of the number 15 in Radiohead's songs?

"Hanging out the 15th floor"

"15 blows to the back of your skull"

"15 steps then a sheer drop"

And maybe some others I can't remember

Is there some significance of the number 15? Or is it just coincidence?