✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

The guitar part in Go Slowly is pretty easy to play too

And Amnesiac just takes time... I couldn't stand it the first time I tried listening to it, now I love it :heart:

Also, Life in a Glasshouse is beautiful. It's probably my favourite Radiohead song, eventhough it's really hard to choose only one :p

I've really, really been into Dollars & Cents recently. More than I Might Be Wrong. The bass in it all is :dazzled:.

Amnesiac used to be my least favorite album. Now I love it. <3

:awesome: Dollars & Cents is probably my favourite song on Amnesiac. Maybe tied with Pyramid Song. Though if Like Spinning Plates' live piano version was on the album I think that would be my favourite.

:awesome: Dollars & Cents is probably my favourite song on Amnesiac. Maybe tied with Pyramid Song. Though if Like Spinning Plates' live piano version was on the album I think that would be my favourite.

:nod:

I much prefer the live version to the studio version. The piano is lovely.

LSP is I Will. They couldn't make I Will work during Kid A/Amnesiac sessions and somehow, Nigel discovered that it sounded good backwards. Thom changed the lyrics, learnt how to sing the I Will melody backwards and then put the new lyrics on top of it. And voilà - Like Spinning Plates.

LSP is I Will. They couldn't make I Will work during Kid A/Amnesiac sessions and somehow, Nigel discovered that it sounded good backwards. Thom changed the lyrics, learnt how to sing the I Will melody backwards and then put the new lyrics on top of it. And voilà - Like Spinning Plates.

Goddamn. That's brilliant.

I kind of feel weird admitting it, but I feel like Radiohead is surpassing Coldplay by just a bit, in terms of being my favorite band. Maybe it's because MX was just a tad disappointing, or maybe it's because Coldplay is on break and I've been listening to them for nearly five years now.

But I haven't been able to stop listening to Radiohead for about two months now. Everything about them amazes me.

I kind of feel weird admitting it, but I feel like Radiohead is surpassing Coldplay by just a bit, in terms of being my favorite band. Maybe it's because MX was just a tad disappointing, or maybe it's because Coldplay is on break and I've been listening to them for nearly five years now.

But I haven't been able to stop listening to Radiohead for about two months now. Everything about them amazes me.

Haha I remember that feeling, the feeling when you can't decide if you love Radiohead or Coldplay more. :P

I ended up liking Radiohead more :p