🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

Whoa, that's so awesome!!! Lucky you!!!! 23 songs... and such a goog setlist, with paranoid and fake plastic. Also... It's so good to see that Radiohead is playing Creep again... It was such a bad thing when thom said they wouldn't paly it anymore. :/

So... today's thom's birthday? I didn't know that.

Well... he probably will never read this, but... :/

HAVE A FUCKING GREAT BIRTHDAY THOM YORKE, YOU'RE THE MOST BRILLIANT PERSON ON THE MUSIC BIZ RIGHT NOW!!! :P :D

ah yeh...i heard about that....apparently Colin Greenwood plays Guitar on it...i'm not sure where i heard that from...so sorry, not sure if that 100% true.

i shall look at the pages i usually go too, and if i come up with anything, shall post it

Yah I have tickets too. But they were a pain in the ass to get. With w.a.s.t.e. and then exchanging them and getting 'equivalents' with Ticketmaster which is absolute bullshit because I ended up with back of 100's section, and people that had lawns were suddenly getting those same seats. While people that came online during the public sale got pit.

I am not as excited as I would be, just because of the retarded way that tickets were sold. Bullshit.

Yah I have tickets too. But they were a pain in the ass to get. With w.a.s.t.e. and then exchanging them and getting 'equivalents' with Ticketmaster which is absolute bullshit because I ended up with back of 100's section, and people that had lawns were suddenly getting those same seats. While people that came online during the public sale got pit.

I am not as excited as I would be, just because of the retarded way that tickets were sold. Bullshit.

That sucks.. cuz I couldn't get tickets the first time around and I was so angry. :angry: Then the blackout occured, the venue got changed, and I was lucky enough to get pit tix at the recent public sale.