✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Wow, Lily Allen is such a twat... look what she said here at about 4 minutes into the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAO9_1rrh4k&feature=PlayList&p=F2E2F81B082C696D&index=7

I think somebody in the comments said they bet EMI paid her to say that cause they're pissed about losing Radiohead, and I totally agree. Cause I couldn't really care less about her opinion.

Wow, Lily Allen is such a twat... look what she said here at about 4 minutes into the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAO9_1rrh4k&feature=PlayList&p=F2E2F81B082C696D&index=7

I think somebody in the comments said they bet EMI paid her to say that cause they're pissed about losing Radiohead, and I totally agree. Cause I couldn't really care less about her opinion.

I've suspected for a while now that she was pressured or at least guided by her label on that... for someone so well known for shooting her mouth off, her little rants sound so.... rehearsed.

Heh... at the same time even though I don't agree at all with her, I can sympathize with where she's coming from. Just released her first album, 10 years ago would have made a fortune off of it, now not so much... hasn't had to deal with leaks yet.

Just wait until her second album is all over the internet a month ahead of time. She'll probably be wishing she could change her tune...

Most people say either Kid A or OK Computer are the best albums.

My favourite is Kid A, closely followed by Amnesiac. As a whole I think Kid A is much better than Amnesiac, such good flow. A complete work.

When it flows like the second half from Optomistic to Morning Bell it is indeed brilliant. The National Anthem and How to Dissapear Completely are also Brilliant. The problem is the rest of the album (heavely closer aside) feels disjointed and Everything in its right place/Tree fingers doesnt provide anything of intrest imo.

Its very good but I haven't touched it since I got Amersiac at christmas, Id say Amersiac has better songs than Kid A (Dollars and Cents is sooooo good)

Amersiac? oh dear..

Everything in its right place? But it's brilliant. And live even more! Well the whole album is a pure diamond and what about Motion Picture Soundtrack?

When it flows like the second half from Optomistic to Morning Bell it is indeed brilliant. The National Anthem and How to Dissapear Completely are also Brilliant. The problem is the rest of the album (heavely closer aside) feels disjointed and Everything in its right place/Tree fingers doesnt provide anything of intrest imo.

I love the whole thing right from EIIRP, right through to Motion Picture Soundtrack. Yeah Treefingers isn't that exciting but it really does fit in well at the part where it is.

Have you ever listened/watched Everything In Its Right Place live? Its stunning.

Treefingers is soooo soothing ! A boy in my class told me some weeks ago that he finds HTDC totally wonderful because it feels exacly like when he falls asleep. While you're listening to Treefingers, imagine you're sleeping and it will sound genius.

Treefingers is one of my most beautiful dreams.