✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Look what Conan was upto during the strike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVxbAvD1onc

Priceless.

and that Sabotage as Edith Bunker was class too :D

and here's some recent RH pics

DSC06699.10-photo.jpg

DSC066601.10-photo.jpg

DSC06685.10-photo.jpg

DSC06643.10-photo.jpg

defo buying the new MOJO. it's my favourite music magazine, anyway. It just costs so much here. Though Q is more expensive even though it's not that good at all.

http://www.mojo4music.com/blog/gallery/radiohead_behind_the_shoot/

I personally think its one of the best tracks on HTTT. Actually the albums has only three weaker tracks for me. The album has grown on me. Punchup is do friggin groovy. I also love We suck Young Blood' date=' which many people don't seem to like. It sounds how it sounds intentionally, you know. That's one of the things what's so great about Radiohead anyway. All the tracks sound better live though. The Gloaming is one of the weakest tracks on the album but live it's class.[/quote']

The songs from HTTT that really don't do anything to me are Go To Sleep, A Punchup At A Wedding and Myxomatosis. I really wonder why they put them on the album. For me The Gloaming is a fantastic track on the album.

And I think some songs are better on the album than live : 2+2=5 and Wolf At The Door, for example, sound exactly how they should (IMO) on the album and Radiohead don't manage to make them sound as good live (still IMO).

I meant all the weaker tracks sound better live. sorry, my bad. I personally love Go to Sleep, too :P. I find The Gloaming's sound a bit empty. Other tracks that I would have let out form HTTT are Myxomatosis and Backdrifts. Both good songs but not as good as the rest.

IMO :P

here's the interview with Thom and Ed on XFM yesterday. Drop the link to your media player. the interview starts when there's about 1 hour 57 minutes left. so not form the start. but right in the beginnig of the rerording there is a terrible rap version of Planet Telex. Thom Yorke live recording of Skip Divided comes before the interview, or whatever it is.

http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/Show.asx?Episode=27970

hi radiohead fans

i know radiohead since a year but i wasn't interested by their music

but now i'm in love with this song "fake plastic tree"

could you tell me which album is the better ??

then i could begin with it:rolleyes:

first of all, It's Fake Plastic Trees. But anywho, if you like that song I'd recommend you to listen The Bends (from which Fake Plastic Trees is from) and OK Computer and you REALLY have to listen to their new album In Rainbows. Actually I think maybe you should start with In Rainbows, then The Bends and OK Computer and then go on if you will to Kid A (with is the best) and Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief and Pablo Honey.:P My own favourite album is Kid A, but since you lweren't interested before you heard FPT..

so just go and buy In Rainbows today :P

The songs from HTTT that really don't do anything to me are Go To Sleep, A Punchup At A Wedding and Myxomatosis. I really wonder why they put them on the album. For me The Gloaming is a fantastic track on the album..

For people like me who think those are great and find The Gloaming, Scatterbrain and I will annoying filler.

I meant all the weaker tracks sound better live. sorry, my bad. I personally love Go to Sleep, too :P. I find The Gloaming's sound a bit empty. Other tracks that I would have let out form HTTT are Myxomatosis and Backdrifts. Both good songs but not as good as the rest.

IMO :P

ooh but myxomatosis has crazy Phil skills ;) (as in the drumming is really really cool)

hi radiohead fans

i know radiohead since a year but i wasn't interested by their music

but now i'm in love with this song "fake plastic tree"

could you tell me which album is the better ??

then i could begin with it:rolleyes:

Check out this thread: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42109

It was about pretty much the same thing.

And now back to the HTTT discussion. I go through phases where I really like the album, and others where I just find it too big and disjointed.

The Gloaming and Backdrifts are two of my favourite songs off the album, especially Backdrifts.

Go To Sleep would have to be my absolute number one though, just because I love the guitar at the end, and its a fun one to air guitar to.

RADIOHEAD TO STAR ON LATER BIRTHDAY SHOW

radiohead170407_W.jpg

Cat Power, Feist also confirmed for Jools' 200th episode

Radiohead have been confirmed as guests for the 200th episode of BBC 2's flagship music show, Later... With Jools Holland.

The band who are on course to be the first UK album chart number one of the year, with their seventh album 'In Rainbows' and have regularly appeared on Jools Holland's music show since releasing 'The Bends' in 1995.

'Later 200' will also see performances from Toronto's Feist, Cat Power and 'Dionne Warwick.

The new series of Later starts on February 1, and other artists likely to appear throughout the series include Morrissey, Hot Chip, the B-52s and Adele.