🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

:dozey:

remember bonnaroo??? they played a 2.5 hour set.. I am sure that they will be doing at least a full set list both nites.. The headlining bands get the biggest time frame being that they are the last band of the nite. Also, remember this festival a lot smaller than Coachella or Bonnaroo. Only about 40,000 people per nite..

Really? well I didn't know that. so maybe I should go?

Probably just a strong variety of marijuana, no doubt!:P Silly how we ban plants - I rather sometimes think it's an un-natural thing to ban, as it's a plant that grows wild (as it had for eons). Since over-ripe bananas contain alcohol, should we ban bananas then too?:laugh3:

SO PERFECT SONG ESPECIALLY LYRICS ,DEFINITELY BEST TRACK OFF KID A!

THOM'S VOICE IS PERFECTION!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB6hjmWWryo&feature=related

very fucked up version,I mean someone crashed the sound,you can clearly hear teh voice,but not the guitar neither the drums :laugh4:

Its like Thom having an orgasm:laugh4: :laugh3:

even more crazy version :D

Wait, isn't Supergrass the new name for Supertramp? (maybe a nickname, tho..):)

No. Supergrass were/are one of the biggest Britpop bands back in the 90's. Not on quite the same scale as Oasis and Blur, but part of that crowd. Haven't heard a whole lot of their stuff, but I've quite liked it so far.

No clue what the deal is with the video, though... :confused:

Some time ago someone here offered a YouTube link for a Radiohead vid. featuring Thom wandering through the woods and peering into the houses of woodland animals (the rabbits, etc.) before he was turned into a tree - now I can't recall how to get to it again, or what the song was?! Someone help me - I would like to take another look (must be the weather!).:)