22. How To Disappear Completely

Encore 2:

23. Cymbal Rush

24. You and Whose Army?

25. Idioteque

---

awesome to see cymbal rush included

oh right ... quoting:

well last night at the pub i was at, jonny, thom, plank and wives were there. as i walked in jonny was walking out and i did a double take. once in down the side bar was thom drinking a straight shot and entourage.

there was a trad going on with a mando playeer but no guitar so eventually jonny sat in.

also in the pub was andy reid who also sat in for a bit.

a bit later thom grabbed a guitar and sat next to jonny. jonny's wife was standing next to me taking pictures so maybe look on das soon.

was un-fucking real!

then lukka bloom (sp) came in and grabbed his guitar and sat to the left of jonny. jonny and thom introduced themselves but i don't think at the time either knew who each others were. the last song they all played together lukka and thom were doing some great rythyms when it ended jonny kind of shrugged and lukka said, "you guys are naturals" fuckin laughed my head off. christie moore's brother.

only in dublin as my mates said.

off to malahide now.

Thanks for the text...I joined in the end though!

Yeah, Super Collider was wierd..cos none of the other members were even on stage...cos it was first of the encore. Almost like a Thom solo concert. Hopefully it'll evolve into a full band version.

Thanks for the text...I joined in the end though!

Yeah, Super Collider was wierd..cos none of the other members were even on stage...cos it was first of the encore. Almost like a Thom solo concert. Hopefully it'll evolve into a full band version.

well i read on atease that it was a recent show ( i think it was one of the dublin shows) and the person said that the full band version sounded really good with the drums and bass, and that rhythm worked really great with the song... i hope that they play the full band version this tour or at least play it at a soundcheck that someone can record

Hate to interrupt, but just wanted to say hi and pose a question...

First of all, I don't know too much of Radiohead's work, but everything I've heard from them is terrific. Admittedly, my first purchase of theirs was "In Rainbows" (I actually bought the CD, I didn't do the whole internet download thing, though that's a damn cool idea), and more recently "OK Computer". There's a lot of great stuff they've put out and I want to acquire more of it.

That said, when I go to the store to buy the new Coldplay on Tuesday, I'm also going to pick up a Radiohead album. I've got it narrowed down to 2 albums, and I'm leaving the decision up to a bunch of trustworthy Radiohead fans who know much more about them than I do.

The Bends or Kid A?

I'm interested to hear what you all think. :)

both cd's are brilliant..but if your just into radiohead you'd better buy the bends first. Kid A is different.
ditto.

If you wanna have something known, then buy The Bends. If you want to reach out of the safe zone, buy Kid A. :)

:P

Boths albums are great, though.

First of all, I don't know too much of Radiohead's work, but everything I've heard from them is terrific. Admittedly, my first purchase of theirs was "In Rainbows" (I actually bought the CD, I didn't do the whole internet download thing, though that's a damn cool idea), and more recently "OK Computer". There's a lot of great stuff they've put out and I want to acquire more of it.

That said, when I go to the store to buy the new Coldplay on Tuesday, I'm also going to pick up a Radiohead album. I've got it narrowed down to 2 albums, and I'm leaving the decision up to a bunch of trustworthy Radiohead fans who know much more about them than I do.

The Bends or Kid A?

Both are greats.

The Bends is a safer pick, but the weaker of the two albums. You will love the bends right away. But in the end you'll see Kid A is their best album.:smug:

The Bends or Kid A?

Yep as the majority of others have said, i would have to say the bends. kid a will probably take the longest to get into, and it may be best to go in order, so bends, THEN kid a, then amnesiac, so on.

Hate to interrupt, but just wanted to say hi and pose

The Bends or Kid A?

like the other's have said I'd go with The Bends. it's definetly easier to listen to than kid a on first listen.

thanks for the videoooos

nice avatar...lol

The Bends or Kid A?

THE BENDS. GET THE BENDS. IT'S GREAT.