✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

So the support is just Bats for Lashes?

That's a shame, for the price of the tickets I was expecting a bit more for my money :(

yep ... it wasn't bad though. :P it might happen there'll be someone else to support them.

I think they are only supporting at Manchester
yup, and there's also a second supporting band as far as I know!

I guess she's quirky.

but yeah....I was hoping for someone a bit bigger. I heard mutterings of K.O.L last December, but don't think they would really go with RH.

I like 2 of her songs.... 'Whats a Girl To Do" mostly. the bassline in it is goooood.

Kings of Leon opened up for U2 on the Vertigo Tour for the first N.A. leg....and they weren't too popular with the U2 fanbase. I personally enjoyed them though.

here is the Radiohead Southside Festival setlist

only 20 songs, but it was a fest.. first time that house of card wasn't played...

Thom was mad not with a fan but with a security man, who was talking via walkie talkie with another security. this happened while thom and johnny were playing a calm song (faust arp)

this is what i heard of that, but i am not sure it is the truth.

anyway

besides i have gathered videos from Radiohead Milan night 1 and Radiohead Milan night 2

hope you will like them

finally stanley donwood (the artist behind many great RH covers) will exhibit in amsterdam the same date that Radiohead will perform there.. so everyone who will be there, can combine the show and exhibition.

hi everyone im new on here although i have read some of these threads and posts (sorry if i seem nosey!)

anyway i know its quite late but is there anyone who would like a ticket for radiohead on Tuesday? ive been trying for weeks to get someone to go with me but all my mates either can't afford it or don't like radiohead (shame on them)

if not is there anyone going to Victoria Park on Tues who would perhaps like to meet up with me or i can meet up with them?

Excuse me, but that is what security men do, talk to each other to report hot-spots in the crowd :rolleyes:

i suppose that what made thom angry was that what the security had a not necessary chat (for example "Johny, what is the score of Russia Holland ... omg Russia will surprise us" :P or something like this.. during a song which is really calm, slow)

anyway..

here is the Radiohead Hurricane Festival setlist .. the band played 20 songs, which is what we should expect for a festival appearance

Hey, I'm a pretty new fan of Radiohead. well, fan? I guess not so much because i've only heard 2 songs by them. One of them, I saw a video with a two boys from different countries and one lived better than the other. well, if anyone would like to share some good RH music, I'd love to hear some.

Hey, I'm a pretty new fan of Radiohead. well, fan? I guess not so much because i've only heard 2 songs by them. One of them, I saw a video with a two boys from different countries and one lived better than the other. well, if anyone would like to share some good RH music, I'd love to hear some.

Well with Radiohead it is better to check out full albums rather than individual songs.

I would recommend starting with In Rainbows or the Bends.