✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I watched the DVD the other night too.. What do you think? Worth the money? There are a few videos I like but most of them I'm not wild about, so I'm still trying to decide on that one.

I really like all the videos from Amnesiac on...the others I'm not too wild about.

But still, good to have. It wasn't that expensive...

I really like all the videos from Amnesiac on...the others I'm not too wild about.

But still, good to have. It wasn't that expensive...

My favorite is "Knives Out".. And then I found out it was directed by Michel Gondry. That made it 10x better!

And yes, not very expensive.

Super Collider

this is a video from the second Dublin show I didn't went to but the guy who shot it, (I talked with him in the queue for the 6th show,) went to the next day's show aswell. The best quality video of the song. And funny introduction. I really like Super Collider. He was in the front row the both shows so I'm gonna check his other videos out too :P He's gonna add them soon. He's pprobably still in Dublin.

http://www.waste-central.com/video/video/show?id=2026864%3AVideo%3A236934

My favorite is "Knives Out".. And then I found out it was directed by Michel Gondry. That made it 10x better!

And yes, not very expensive.

we love gondry (did anyone of you see be kind rewind? not as good as the two previous films but still fantastic)

I updated my Radiohead Paris night 2 video collection (videos are not mine, they are coming from youtube members.

Yes Radiohead were fantastic... they proved they are a band of the highest quaility without even trying...

House of cards is wicked live.. and so is there there...

Also played Just...

Hello again!

Here is the Radiohead Barcelona Setlist

there was a huge confusion because some sources said that no4 was a super collider full band performance, other said that no4 was Subterannean homesick alien and other insisted that no4 Airbag and no24 was Planet Telex. AtEase, Morgiti Tempo and many bloggers had a different setlist posted, but now i believe it is pretty clear

The Barcelona setlist had no surprises at all!