✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

you guys have to see the set that the played tonite... it looks like it would've been amazing to see

01 Reckoner

02 15 Step

03 The National Anthem

04 All I Need

05 Nude

06 Airbag

07 The Gloaming

08 Dollars And Cents

09 Arpeggi

10 Faust Arp

11 How To Disappear Completely

12 Jigsaw Falling Into Place

13 A Wolf At The Door

14 Videotape

15 Everything In Its Right Place

16 Idioteque

17 Bodysnatchers

Encore 1

18 House Of Cards

19 There There

20 Bangers And Mash

21 Just

22 The Tourist

Encore 2

23 Go Slowly

24 2+2=5

25 Paranoid Android

OH MY GOOD GOD. ending with Paranoid Android. I have chills just thinking about it. they HAVE to do that for the Lolla crowd. It'd be a crime not to.

you guys have to see the set that the played tonite... it looks like it would've been amazing to see

01 Reckoner

02 15 Step

03 The National Anthem

04 All I Need

05 Nude

06 Airbag

07 The Gloaming

08 Dollars And Cents

09 Arpeggi

10 Faust Arp

13 A Wolf At The Door

14 Videotape

16 Idioteque

17 Bodysnatchers

Encore 1

18 House Of Cards

19 There There

20 Bangers And Mash

21 Just

22 The Tourist

Encore 2

23 Go Slowly

24 2+2=5

25 Paranoid Android

gah! :shocked2: how bout those encores?!?! lucky children....

01 Reckoner

02 15 Step

03 The National Anthem

04 All I Need

05 Nude

06 Airbag

07 The Gloaming

08 Dollars And Cents

09 Arpeggi

10 Faust Arp

13 A Wolf At The Door

14 Videotape

16 Idioteque

17 Bodysnatchers

Encore 1

18 House Of Cards

19 There There

20 Bangers And Mash

21 Just

22 The Tourist

Encore 2

23 Go Slowly

24 2+2=5

25 Paranoid Android

I WAS THERE! :D

And now I'm copying my post of what I've experienced there .... OHMYGAWD!

FUCK. Thom was damn sexy yesterday. I have some pretty good pics that I'll upload on facebook later today. I need to get some sleep!

Man.

This concert was absolutely fantastic. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

And I was in the centre of the mosh pit. This kinda sucked because my phone code got blocked and now I can only rely on my parents that HAVE TO find the other phone code - otherwise I'll need a new phone number. Gah!

A guy damaged his teeth on my head. He was jumping too close to me during Just. HAHAHA I guess there was some blood involved but he disappeared from that spot just a second later. HA!

And there was this woman that had her backpack on the ground between her legs and didn't want to move not even for a centimetre because "there was her bag and that was HER place". And then they started playing TNA and people from behind started pushing forward. Addio, mio bag! :evil: I'm evil, but that totally made me laughing hahahah laugh.gif

The setlist was A-MAZING! Oh my gaaaawwwwwd they played A Wolf at the Door and lots of stuff from HTTT [edit: dunno ... maybe they didn't but I got that impression]. YAY! No Kid A though, but ! there was HTDC and Idioteque started after just continuing EIIRP - it was unbelievable. And Go Slowly oh my gaaaawwwwwddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE [Ed] WAS SO DAMN HOT YESTERDAY!

HE WAS WEARING SMART CLOTHES THAT SUITED HIM PERFECTLY.

AND DURING RECKONER (THE OPENER) he was SMILING AT ME FOR 2-3 friggin' seconds!!!!! dance.gifdance.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I was waving at him like a maniac but maybe he smiled/laughed because I was having an ateaser's name written on my palms (we were supposed to meet but good luck wasn't on my side) so yeah .... BUT STILL!!! IT was SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! [i just hope he didn't think I thought his name wasn't Ed! :lol:]

And later, during There There, I was taking a billion of pics and on one he's looking directly into MY CAMERA dance.gifwub.gif That pic is soooooooooo great biggrin.gif

I was too lucky!!! laugh.gif

This is it :D So .... if you wanna know more, write me at [email protected] :P

they played a piano/electric piano version of the song in the 2006 tour as like an intro to everything in it's right place... you can listen at the bottom of this page http://www.citizeninsane.eu/truelovewaits.html

I know I know I know I know!!

I found this yesterday.

Its actually insanely amazing.

Best radiohead song ever.

If ever I meet Thom I'm planning on asking him when the studio version will be done :P

I have it all planned.

Ask for the song, then an autograph, then a photo if my hair looks okay :laugh3:

I WAS THERE! :D

And now I'm copying my post of what I've experienced there .... OHMYGAWD!

FUCK. Thom was damn sexy yesterday. I have some pretty good pics that I'll upload on facebook later today. I need to get some sleep!

Man.

This concert was absolutely fantastic. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

And I was in the centre of the mosh pit. This kinda sucked because my phone code got blocked and now I can only rely on my parents that HAVE TO find the other phone code - otherwise I'll need a new phone number. Gah!

A guy damaged his teeth on my head. He was jumping too close to me during Just. HAHAHA I guess there was some blood involved but he disappeared from that spot just a second later. HA!

And there was this woman that had her backpack on the ground between her legs and didn't want to move not even for a centimetre because "there was her bag and that was HER place". And then they started playing TNA and people from behind started pushing forward. Addio, mio bag! :evil: I'm evil, but that totally made me laughing hahahah laugh.gif

The setlist was A-MAZING! Oh my gaaaawwwwwd they played A Wolf at the Door and lots of stuff from HTTT [edit: dunno ... maybe they didn't but I got that impression]. YAY! No Kid A though, but ! there was HTDC and Idioteque started after just continuing EIIRP - it was unbelievable. And Go Slowly oh my gaaaawwwwwddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE [Ed] WAS SO DAMN HOT YESTERDAY!

HE WAS WEARING SMART CLOTHES THAT SUITED HIM PERFECTLY.

AND DURING RECKONER (THE OPENER) he was SMILING AT ME FOR 2-3 friggin' seconds!!!!! dance.gifdance.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I was waving at him like a maniac but maybe he smiled/laughed because I was having an ateaser's name written on my palms (we were supposed to meet but good luck wasn't on my side) so yeah .... BUT STILL!!! IT was SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! [i just hope he didn't think I thought his name wasn't Ed! :lol:]

And later, during There There, I was taking a billion of pics and on one he's looking directly into MY CAMERA dance.gifwub.gif That pic is soooooooooo great biggrin.gif

I was too lucky!!! laugh.gif

This is it :D So .... if you wanna know more, write me at [email protected] :P

woman, i am excited for you. that's a good concert experience! :)

ohmygod the setlist better be as "EPIC" on the night i'll be going, as some of the ones done already.

it's probably a long-shot chance, but if i witness "Exit Music," "Karma Police," and a bunch of HTTT/The Bends materials performed life in one night....i will CRY! how insane that would be for my first Radiohead gig! :heart:

this summer just gets better and better, lmao

Same....

:)

I just sold my June 25th ticket on ebay to someone who lived just around the corner LOL I wish I could have gone to both, but hey.

I just watched Pyramid Song on youtube.......please please please play that! :nice:

Oh nice! glad you could get rid of it in time haha.

Oh yea pyramid song, i often forget about that, but i guess i want them to play idioteque, or everything in its right place

Yeah....it was a bit of a mess up on ebay though. You're supposedly not allowed to end auctions and this guy wanted to give me the money for the ticket in person.....but it wasnt allowed....gaaah. so I have to wait for paypal to go through.

The songs I would love to hear on Tuesday:

Morning Bell...Optimistic.....(Nice Dream).....Airbag......Paranoid Android.....Let Down....Pyramid Song.....Up on the Ladder....

Basically every song I'd be happy to hear though.

woman, i am excited for you. that's a good concert experience! :)

ohmygod the setlist better be as "EPIC" on the night i'll be going, as some of the ones done already.

it's probably a long-shot chance, but if i witness "Exit Music," "Karma Police," and a bunch of HTTT/The Bends materials performed life in one night....i will CRY! how insane that would be for my first Radiohead gig! :heart:

this summer just gets better and better, lmao

yay, thanks! :)

yeah ... Exit Music would be great. I hope you experience an equally epic concert as i have ... I hope they'll be in the mood - they were that night in Milano and their energy could be felt. YES.

There is rather alot of fans! I think alot of people become rh fans after being a coldplay fan. thats what happened for me and i've read that a couple times for other people.

it was one of the best setlist of the tour' date=' and it was much better than the first milan night, imho![/quote'] Yup! Were you there the 17th June? Why was Thom mad because of a fan?

Yeah....it was a bit of a mess up on ebay though. You're supposedly not allowed to end auctions and this guy wanted to give me the money for the ticket in person.....but it wasnt allowed....gaaah. so I have to wait for paypal to go through.

The songs I would love to hear on Tuesday:

Morning Bell...Optimistic.....(Nice Dream).....Airbag......Paranoid Android.....Let Down....Pyramid Song.....Up on the Ladder....

Basically every song I'd be happy to hear though.

Yeah ... they should play Let Down .. and Pyramid Song! They're awesome!

[http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Eiliniel6/radiohead/?action=view&current=MVI_1505.flv

Here's a bit of The Tourist I think. You might hear me singing a bit. But I was quiet for the most part of the song. :)

More videos:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Eiliniel6/radiohead/?action=view&current=MVI_1504.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Eiliniel6/radiohead/?action=view&current=MVI_1502.flv - this one's funny :p

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Eiliniel6/radiohead/?action=view&current=MVI_1460.flv - Bat For Lashes!