✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I hope you won't land in a mosh pit ... it can distract you from enjoying the concert a lot!! Enjoy the concert as much as possible! :)

I'm fine ... I'm finishing with my first year at uni and then I have holidays until september - then i'm going back to the uni city where i'll work and have cheerleading practices. plus i'll be working in august and travel in july. can't complain! :nice:

a mosh pit with radiohead? Never seen that before..last time i saw them i could easily walk to the front. But it can distract you yes, i was in a mosh pit when i saw muse.

I have holidays until september too. And im already bored :P

a mosh pit with radiohead? Never seen that before..last time i saw them i could easily walk to the front. But it can distract you yes, i was in a mosh pit when i saw muse.

I have holidays until september too. And im already bored :P

yes, unfortunately. In Milan and apparently in London, too. But it was quite calm in Glasto 03. :( Gah.

Hehe :D Otherwise I don't start with lectures until October! :P

Radiohead 'terrified' of UK tour

Radiohead singer Thom Yorke has admitted he suffered from a bout of nerves ahead of the UK leg of the band's world tour.

The group played the first of four dates in England and Scotland on Tuesday night, headlining an outdoor show at Victoria Park in east London.

The set consisted of tracks from their recent studio album In Rainbows, as well as material from every studio album since 1995's The Bends.

Speaking towards the end of the evening, Yorke admitted he had been "terrified" ahead of the huge outdoor shows, which are the band's largest in Britain for a number of years.

He also thanked the audience for their "good vibes".

The shows in Glasgow, Manchester and London this month are the first chance many British fans have had to hear tracks from In Rainbows for the first time live.

In 2007 the band made the record available via their website, allowing fans to pay what they thought the album was worth when they downloaded it. An official, "traditional" release followed.

Latest tracks

Last night fans were treated to 15 Step, Bodysnatchers, All I Need, Nude, Arpeggi, Faust Arp, Reckoner, Jigsaw Falling into Place and Videotape, all from the new record.

The songs were mixed up with older material, including classic single Just, Everything in Its Right Place and The National Anthem from 2000's Kid A and Airbag from third album OK Computer.

Radiohead return to Victoria Park on Wednesday evening for a second show.

They play Glasgow Green on 27 May and Manchester Old Trafford Cricket Ground on 29 May.

The band tour July in Europe, before heading to the US in August. A Japanese tour is planned for October.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/music/newsid_7472000/7472777.stm

ooh I love Thom's red trousers !

Radiohead

maybe it's just me and that i failed to notice before, but Thom's being very fashionable lately. :nice:

anyway, not a bad setlist (awesome that they played Planet Telex). :)

but i haven't seen them live before, so if that setlist were to happen on the concert i'll be attending, i'd feel a teeeeeny bit disappointed.

i shouldn't keep my hopes up too high, and i'm trying not to. but man...if sheer luck decides to be nice and get Radiohead to play Karma Police, Exit Music, and a bunch of HTTT/The Bends songs at the concert i'm going to, i WILL CRY!! :wacky:

what was planet telex like live?

It was pretty great as i remember it. people were pleased that it turned up by the sound of it, and sang along to every word.

i think i agree with *politik* about the venue though, i didnt really like the venue, it was just too big. i really envy those people who saw the guys on their 06 tour in smaller venues. and i also agree about people who came late and pushed their way to the front not caring for those who queued for hours (like me). i can see why a golden circle idea is good now.

Hi guys...

Sorry about hijacking the conversation! But I just like to say that I'm starting to appreciate Radiohead's music a lot. I used to only hear the songs that got played on the radio (and even so, they weren't aired very frequently). But in the last few months, I've gotten all the studio albums plus I Might Be Wrong, and I'm really liking what I'm hearing.

I know I have 16 years of good music to catch up on, but for now, it's a start!

yes i loooove the red trousers!!

I really hope they will play climbing up the walls and karma police..but unfortunately they dont play it much lately :(

well we got karma police last night, and paranoid android which i don't think they played on weds!! so good

Hi guys...

Sorry about hijacking the conversation! But I just like to say that I'm starting to appreciate Radiohead's music a lot. I used to only hear the songs that got played on the radio (and even so, they weren't aired very frequently). But in the last few months, I've gotten all the studio albums plus I Might Be Wrong, and I'm really liking what I'm hearing.

I know I have 16 years of good music to catch up on, but for now, it's a start!

nice... now the radiohead conversion begins... once you start listening to them it's difficult to stop