✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

OK Computer named best album of the past 25 years by Q readers.

top 30:

1. OK Computer – Radiohead

2. Nevermind – Nirvana

3. (What’s The Story) Morning Glory? – Oasis

4. Definitely Maybe – Oasis

5. Whatever People Say I Am That’s What I’m Not – Arctic Monkeys

6. The Joshua Tree – U2

7. The Stone Roses – The Stone Roses

8. The Bends – Radiohead

9. Achtung Baby – U2

10. Black Holes And Revelations – Muse

11. Is This It – The Strokes

12. A Rush Of Blood To The Head – Coldplay

13. Parklife – Blur

14. Screamadelica – Primal Scream

15. White Blood Cells – The White Stripes

16. In The Aeroplane Over The Sea – Neutral Milk Hotel

17. Hot Fuss – The Killers.

18. Kid A – Radiohead

19. Funeral – Arcade Fire

20. American Idiot – Green Day

21. The Holy Bible – Manic Street Preachers

22. Absolution – Muse

23. In Rainbows – Radiohead

24. Only By The Night – Kings Of Leon

25. Demon Days – Gorillaz

26. Origin Of Symmetry – Muse

27. Appetite For Destruction – Guns N’Roses

28. Urban Hymns – The Verve

29. Automatic For The People – R.E.M.

30. Loveless – My Bloody Valentine

Lists are so funny. Notice how Nirvana's Nevermind and Gnr's Appetite for Destruction are both listed, however, anything remotely close to them are left off. Do you really expect me to believe that Q Magazine's readership actually are big fans of Nirvana? People feel obligated to list that album because they've read too many other "best of" lists. I would list Nevermind in my top 25 albums, but I am a big fan of 90s alternative and grunge rock.

Where's Smashing Pumpkins' Siamese Dream or Mellon Collie, Pearl Jam's Ten, Alice in Chains' Dirt, Soundgarden's Superunknown, Nine Inch Nails' Downward Spiral, Stone Temple Pilots' Core, etc. Nope, it's the obligatory nod to Nevermind, and then back to Brit/Indie rock.

bands that have had many great albums/songs are always at a disadvantage in such lists as their fans will be divided on which album/song to go for. i'm actually pretty impressed by that list. i agree with the no.1 and the only albums i dont think belongs there is black holes by muse and only by the night by KoL.

^ no doubt it's a good list of albums, and this comes from someone who hates music lists for the most part. But the nod to Nirvana by Q Magazine readers is obligatory. As a general rule, they are not listening to Nirvana, but it's seems like you can't have a music list without Nevermind hovering somewhere at the top.

Early this year (January 12, 2010), Haiti was struck by a catastrophic earthquake. 12 days later Radiohead played a show at Los Angeles’ Music Box, raising money for Oxfam’s Haiti Earthquake and Recovery Fund. The show is now available on DVD.

With an attendance of 1400 people, Radiohead raised around half a million dollars with their 24-song set. You can still donate to the fund by downloading a multi-cam DVD of the show and donate at oxfamamerica.org/radiohead. The download of the show is free, and so is the accompanying artwork from Kii Arens, who also designed that beautiful poster. Radiohead fans joined forces with the help of the band to create this video document. Read all about it here, as well as the download of the DVD.

http://www.ateaseweb.com/2010/12/26/download-radiohead-for-haiti-dvd/