✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

aaagh i've been so addicted to Radiohead since I bought In Rainbows last summer (i know, i'm slow to catch on :-/ !) And then I was given OK Computer for my 18th, and then The Bends for Christmas! And I can't stop playing all of these! I wish I had bought them before! So how many other albums are there and which should I get next?? xx

I'm kind of in the same boat as you, although I still only have In Rainbows (but I think I'll get almost everything else for my birthday soon). I did get some good advice from other people in my thread here, maybe you can use it too: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75178

If you haven't already, maybe try kid a\ amnesiac next. If not, maybe try some b-sides

* Talk Show Host

* Cuttooth

* I Want None of This

* Worrywort

* Lozenge of Love

* Permanent Daylight

* Palo Alto

* Kinetic

* Fog

* Gagging Order

^To be honest, I wouldn't recommend b-sides to a brand new listener. They're great, but Radiohead's LP work is easier to dive right into in my opinion.

Really? I think something like Lozenge of Love or Palo Alto is easier to get into than say, something on Amnesiac. I'd say their b-sides, sans the Amnesiac era b-sides, are pretty accessible imo.

Yes, most b-sides are easier to get into than songs from Amnesiac. If Amnesiac had been my first Radiohead album, I probably would have given up forgotten about them. I love it today, but only because I took the time to get into it and really understand it.

However, for a brand new listener, I usually recommend songs from In Rainbows (All I Need, 15 Step, Jigsaw Falling Into Place) or The Bends (Fake Plastic Trees, High and Dry, The Bends).