✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

well for you guys it would be 2011 since the new year would change. But for me it wouldn't just yet due to the timezones.

*cough*actually I'd consider it a 2011 album, but I had a bet w/ briggins that it looks like I'm going to lose so just say 2010... okay? Also don't tell him... shhhh....*cough*

So yeah it'd be for 2010 DEFINITELY

The Bends/OK Computer sound quite similar to Coldplay in the Parachutes era, I think. (this is probably why I like Parachutes)

:confused:

Whenever they release the album, I hope it is somewhat conventional. I don't want to download anything or decide what it's worth or play any cryptic games. I just want to go down to my store and buy the cd.

Such a control freak, as ever. I think you should make the album yourself.

New DAS Post:

Radiohead Haiti Benefit Unofficial DVD

It's almost a year since we played at the Fonda in Los Angeles, a brilliant night that helped raise a lot of money for the earthquake in Haiti. Since then, Inez and other fans have compiled this DVD of live footage, you can download it

Here

Oxfam America have also been kind enough to set up a donation page on their site

Oxfam America Haiti Earthquake and Recovery Fund

Many Thanks to Inez for all her work, and Kii for the excellent artwork for the DVD.

Happy New Year

Colin

http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace/

Also not trying to get too excited, but I am...

Ooooh Thom Yorke shooting music video here!

http://twitter.com/#!/ErasureFace

I wonder if it's for Atoms for Peace or Radiohead, or just a solo project?

I can't wait to listen to/watch the DVD. I hold the unflattering distinction of being closest to the show that night without actually being inside. The tickets were going for a minimum of $500 a pop. Looking back, I kind of wish I would have ponied up the cash. It was a rare opportunity and the money went to a good cause. Oh well, water under the bridge. At least I can watch the show now. I did get to listen to the entire show from the outside, which was better than nothing.