✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

of course it won't be confirmed until they post it on DAS, but if it's true congrats to all you people in Australia! :D

http://twitter.com/#!/AtomicTourBook/status/34825666931326976

it's about time

also... DAS has continuously been crashing this week. like if you go now certain parts of the site won't load. it's become a recurring thing.

well they just used their twitter account again.

first tweet was simply "X_X"

second tweet directed you to the new DAS entry which is as follows

What have twitter and facebook ever done for us?

Obviously, keeping in touch with everyone but I have to say I have become increasingly excited over the last 3 months about the possibilities of this form of communication.Yes I am very slow out of the blocks. It's in the arena of public protest that it seems twitter and facebook are increasingly the means by which popular movements throughout the world are able to come together and mobilise.

I have been so moved by the peaceful Jasmine revolution in Tunisia; The anti-Government demonstrations centred on Tahrir Square in Cairo.. Social networking has helped facilitate the freedom to assemble peacefully and express oneself. Equally in Britain it seems to be having a similar effect in helping essential protests being organised by students and groups such as UK Uncut against the Government's ill thought out cuts ... Well done those people!

Ed

this on the same day as that random guy tweets about an aussie tour......hmmm..

I think it's pretty cool of Ed to say what he said. These are events that are happening now, so it's only suitable to mention it now and the fact that they didn't talk about the album yet doesn't mean it is all over. When they're completely done with the album they'll let us know. It's not like they're gonna hide the fact that they finished it from us.

See for me what is the most frustrating about all of this is how little we've known.

I don't know if you guys were around before IR was released but they would often post pictures, song lyrics, talk of what they were up to and then like a month before the album announcement gave cryptic messages.

This time around there has been nothing. They have been extremely vague and we only know a few things here and there from what some of the band has said, or from what other people have seen... besides that that's it. I just find it really frustrating because I don't know if the album will be released tomorrow or not for another year. It is exciting to think there's an imminent release, but it quickly gets old when you get your hopes up over news (which is rare in itself) that pops up

See for me what is the most frustrating about all of this is how little we've known.

I don't know if you guys were around before IR was released but they would often post pictures, song lyrics, talk of what they were up to and then like a month before the album announcement gave cryptic messages.

This time around there has been nothing. They have been extremely vague and we only know a few things here and there from what some of the band has said, or from what other people have seen... besides that that's it. I just find it really frustrating because I don't know if the album will be released tomorrow or not for another year. It is exciting to think there's an imminent release, but it quickly gets old when you get your hopes up over news (which is rare in itself) that pops up

I've really gotten tired of speculation with the new album, it's really drained my excitement for a new album so much.
This. I'm at a point now where I really don't care about RH/LP8 news anymore because it's all crap and disappointing anyway. I've lost all interest and haven't checked DAS or atease or other good RH sources for ages. I know I'll be ridiculously excited once the album is out, but until that time.. I'll just keep listening to Kid A. :blank:

I. Just. Don't. Care.

haha yeah Daily Mail.. :P and Jimmy Carr..

Yes, waiting In Rainbows was exciting. Now I check DAS maybe once a month or less. Haven't been following any music news lately either. I might just hear about the release of the LP 8 the day after, that's how keenly i follow this.

As a newbie listener, I have a question to ask you veterans. Please don't laugh at me if you think this is a silly question.

I noticed that ALL of the songs on HTTT have a main title, and then another title in parantheses. I've seen this before, but not for EVERY song on an album. Is there some magical reason why they decided to do this?

aaagh i've been so addicted to Radiohead since I bought In Rainbows last summer (i know, i'm slow to catch on :-/ !) And then I was given OK Computer for my 18th, and then The Bends for Christmas! And I can't stop playing all of these! I wish I had bought them before! So how many other albums are there and which should I get next?? xx