✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Thom talked to Gilles Peterson (radio broadcaster on BBC1) I guess at these awards ceremony they held the other day (I forgot the name of it).

Anyway this is what Gilles said talking to Thom:

There is a new Radiohead album, just done I believe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00xmj3j

^around 1 hour and 22 minutes in he starts talking to Thom, and then mentions it at around 1 hour and 26 mins in.

^

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a new Radiohead album, just done I believe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:bomb:

Looks like I got into them at just the right time :awesome:

FUCCCKKKKK

it looks like I'm not seeing Wilco now then, I have to start saving my moneys really.good.

I have to sell my soul,

my hair,

my house,

my goldfish,

my clothing,

and everything else I know and love so I can save shit up.

RADIOHEAD ALBUM RADIOHEAD ALBUM HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS

Methinks that's likely.

Also, you guys have been talking about release method earlier and I thought you should take a look at this:

-- Norwegian party-starters Datarock are calling their "Catcher in the Rye" "the most extravagant single in history." The self-released single, due March 21, is packaged in a designer toy (pictured above) with a USB stick that features 110 bonus tracks (including the band's two previously released albums, a rarities compilation, and their new album and EP), 1500 photos, 20 music videos, and a 60-minute concert documentary. It'll also be available as a digital five-track EP. But if all you're looking for is the song itself, you can download it above

http://pitchfork.com/news/41352-news-in-brief-datarocks-crazy-single-the-baseball-project-noah-and-the-whale-iamsound-series/

^but i thought they dont announce the headliners until after the resale?

still it will be a bitch trying to get my friend his ticket

put off registration till the day of the ticket sale like an idiot when i told him repeatedly to make sure he does it asap.

now hes just made it harder for himself. awesome.

• 2 weeks later...