✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

My Dad bought me The King Of Limbs digitally, so I listened to it during warm up today. I thought it sounded a little dark and instrumental. Half way through I realized my earphones were halfway in :disappointed: (that has the same effect as listening to stereo with one speaker)

Haha, happens to me all the time.

My Dad bought me The King Of Limbs digitally, so I listened to it during warm up today. I thought it sounded a little dark and instrumental. Half way through I realized my earphones were halfway in :disappointed: (that has the same effect as listening to stereo with one speaker)

Haha, happens to me all the time.

FUUUU_RE_FFFFFUUUU_Pizza-s508x387-44250.jpg

There are lots of clues to the second album the new ones I've found are from the Lotus Flower music video....at 1:27 thom pauses for a second and holds up 2 fingers maybe symbolizing 2 albums. Plus look at the cover there are two ghost figures and dont limbs have more then one branch? Just some thoughts.

One of the theories is that the next album will be released whenever there's a next holiday related to our limbs/body parts? :lol: Valentine's = heart = the king of limbs. I'm not sure how reasonable this is, but maybe it's worth a thought.

Meh, doubt it. If anything, I think the timing of the announcement was more related to being an "eff you" to the Grammy awards and those British awards held the same week. But if that theory had any place in reality, I would think a related "holiday" would be more like Arbor Day. That's "celebrated" in April in the States, and I think maybe in November in the U.K.

Those of you complaining about the length do realize that it's only about 5 minutes shorter than In Rainbows right? Anyways I don't really mind the length; I'm sure if they release a B-sides it'll make sense why they left those songs out.

italo on atease mb posted this:

The special edition is centred around a newspaper Donwood has created. "The last one, In Rainbows, was like a coffee table book. It was this big thing - I felt quite sure that with determination you could probably beat someone to death with it, it was very heavy and hard. So I wanted to do something that was completely different for this. Also, the other thing was the sense of the music not coming to a halt - it was almost like this was kind of a report on its current status. What I like about newspaper is its ephemeral nature, I like the way the paper goes yellow and brittle when you leave it out in the sunlight.

http://www.creativereview.co.uk/cr-blog/2011/february/stanley-donwood-outsider-gallery

:D :dance:

looks like more music on the way folks! :D