🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

haha you're not the only one. I was thinking about wearing my Atoms for Peace shirt or my HTTT or "You'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking" shirt, though I'm sort of thinking that might seem predictable. still of course will wear a coat and long sleeves since it'll be cold
wear a Coldplay VIVA hoodie that would be awesome

I guess I'll just wear jeans and my nicest pullover... hopefully it won't be too cold (DC is a fucking cold city).
cut your hair, put on a bowler hat, and wear a homemade Coldplay jacket, that would be contradictory epicness

*my jealousy is bringing out the sarcastic meanie in me, I should go to bed now*

music_radiohead.jpg

Chem Bros: 'Radiohead obsessed by marketing'

The Chemical Brothers' Ed Simons has tweeted his frustrations over Radiohead's latest album release.

The band released their new LP The King of Limbs as a download in February, with the physical release available in shops today. They will also be releasing a 'newspaper edition' featuring either the MP3s (£30) or WAVs (£33) together with 2x10" vinyl, a CD and various pieces of artwork packaged in a full-colour piece of oxo-degradeable plastic on May 9.

Simons responded to a tweet by writer Sophie Heawood, who wrote: "Am starting to wonder if there's any other band as in love with their own lovedness as the current incarnation of Radiohead."

He replied: "the bends was just ok, not listened to much after that, are they any good? (sic)"

In response to a question about their latest release, he said: "not being bad, but it all just sounds like nonsense to me, it is possible I am wrong on this, but newspaper records, who cares."

He continued: "I have no interest in Radiohead, not their music or their obsession with marketing. by our grace, us multi millionaires are going to give our record away for free, f**k all the musicians trying to catch a break."

When it was suggested that Simons "must be a Coldplay fan", the musician replied: "coldplay are on a different plane to radiohead, they make beautiful music which connects people to their emotions."

He went on to say: "the cocteau twins didn't wrap up their albums in newspapers or whatever it is. the zombies didn't sit around plotting their digital strategy."

Radiohead released a free 'Universal Sigh' newspaper at selected global locations today. They also confirmed a release of a new non-album single to mark this year's Record Store Day.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a311542/chem-bros-radiohead-obsessed-by-marketing.html

THIS.

would've thought they were above slagging off other bands.

This is just what happens when bands don't have calculated responses. They just say exactly how they feel and don't expect it to escalate to the amount it would in an interview. Naive, but honest. Possibly better. The problem is that people read loads into it. I mean, I say stuff all the time about bands off the cuff, not meaning too much by them, but if it became public and I had to defend it, sometimes I wouldn't be able to, it would just boil down to me just not being interested in the band. Hard to explain that to the fans of said band though.

They are Human After All. Oh wait, that's Daft Punk.

cover for Supercollider/The Butcher revealed

Has any more detailed info been released, other than the rumor that there would only be 2000 copies?

edit: btw, somebody actually had the nads to upload this as their picture on The Universal Sigh website :|

5569362819_dc04301fd3.jpg