🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

Dear Radiohead fans of Coldplaying.com,

I sincerely thank you for helping to introducing me to Radiohead in January. If I hadn't started listening to them, I would likely be thoroughly depressed right now as a result of recent events. Well, maybe not quite that far, but you know what I mean.

Thank you,

Carrie

Dear Radiohead fans of Coldplaying.com,

I sincerely thank you for helping to introducing me to Radiohead in January. If I hadn't started listening to them, I would likely be thoroughly depressed right now as a result of recent events. Well, maybe not quite that far, but you know what I mean.

Thank you,

Carrie

Actually, if it weren't for that thread you made a while back, I would have never have gotten past their singles, so thank you!

I guess my only concern is how it will sound. I noticed during the last season of SNL that the sound during the music performances wasn't balanced very well. It was heavily weighted with the lead singer mic output, so much so that the breathing was sometimes more noticeable than the music. I'd hate to see him get ticked off in front of millions of people because the sound is biffed.

I just had a eureka moment.

The recent DAS posting was titled "On The Radio", announce Thom's two appearances.

Maybe next week they'll have a post titled "On The TV", to announce their SNL appearance.

Hmmm... keeping with the theme, maybe the following they'll have a post titled... "On The Stage" to announce an upcoming tour.

please :bomb: