✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Are You a "Radioplayer"?? :D ;)

Do you love CP and Radiohead equally and above all other bands? Then you are a "Radioplayer". ;) Confess your love for these two ridiculously magnificent bands. :) What was the first song and first CD which converted you to Radioheadism forever? :D It was OK Computer for me. :wideeyed: Now I'm an "obsessive RHer" and "Radioplayer"!! :lol:

Just in case anyone is sitting there looking at the computer screen saying "what on earth??" ;) this thread above that I wrote was originally a thread written in an attempt to start a new RH thread. Didn't realize there couldn't be two similar threads at once on Coldplaying, so somebody merged it over here. Anyway...:rolleyes5:

It's not bad to start out with I guess, but I've seen some cpers start out with that album, only to find out that it bores them and makes them fall asleep, and then they never really give any of their other albums a chance. It just depends on the person maybe.

Yeah.

I think OK Computer is the best one to start with, though.

I got excited this morning when I checked Comcast On Demand in the music videos section, and saw that there was a video for Little By Little. I was thinking wow that's crazy, they decided to make it a single nearly a year later with a video and everything! Then when I watched it... the video was just their FTB performance. :| Disappointment... especially since I thought the FTB performance of that song seemed, I don't know, somewhat lazy.

I've been listening to Kid A a lot recently. I think I like it much more now.

I was also at a record store today and found a great collection of some Radiohead EP's from their Pablo Honey and OK Computer's today. I'm really thinking about adding them to my collection.

Missouri and Florida don't deserve 2 concert dates when only 1 is sold out for each (at this point). What a waste, the band could have gone elsewhere to places that would appreciate them more.

/ random rant

:snobby:

I'm going to both in Missouri :wacky:

And KC and STL are on opposite sides of the state. The KC one serves the majority of the Midwest, so I think it's fair. And the St. Louis one is justified because it's a big metro area with lots of fans. But I'm biased. :escaping:

^ I'm in the midwest, but there's no way I'm traveling to KC.

WHY THEY NO COME TO DETROIT SINCE THE MID-90s, SUCH A MOOZICAL CITEH.

Oh yeah and neither of the Mexico City shows are sold out yet. Mmmph.

Well, the middle midwest. You know.

It's all like twisttwisttwisstwisttwisttwisttwisstwisttwisttwisttwisstwisttwisttwisttwisstwisttwisttwisttwisstwisttwisttwisttwisstwisttwisttwisttwisstwisttwisttwisttwisstwisttwisttwisttwisstwist

And I'm like ugh shut up okay