✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

That's dumb. It's not Radiohead. And if it was an "unreleased track" they would have the name/source/SOMETHING on it. And it's supposedly from The Bends so it's not like it would just now come out after someone found it in their mom's basement or something.

In Rainbows was the first Radiohead album I ever listened to, and it didn't get me into them at all really... I loved Reckoner, but something about the other songs annoyed me a bit. I gave them another chance a year later, and decided to go backwards in their discography. Hail to the Thief was the next thing I listened to, and it clicked with me immediately.

But anyway, In Rainbows isn't a bad place to start. But if you don't like it, at least give their other albums a chance before you give up on them completely. :smiley:

In Rainbows was the first Radiohead album I ever listened to, and it didn't get me into them at all really... I loved Reckoner, but something about the other songs annoyed me a bit. I gave them another chance a year later, and decided to go backwards in their discography. Hail to the Thief was the next thing I listened to, and it clicked with me immediately.

But anyway, In Rainbows isn't a bad place to start. But if you don't like it, at least give their other albums a chance before you give up on them completely. :smiley:

Even though I am not a big fan of In Rainbows, it is a good record to start on.

It's not bad to start out with I guess, but I've seen some cpers start out with that album, only to find out that it bores them and makes them fall asleep, and then they never really give any of their other albums a chance. It just depends on the person maybe.

hey Radiohead fans - I know little about Radiohead but I am intrigued by a band Chris Martin would speak so highly of. If I was to buy one of their album's what would be the one to get?

Why don't you stream the albums on Spotify first before making a purchase? Especially if you're only going to buy just one of their albums.

Spotify isn't available in canada.

In that case, I definitely think it's better to start off slow by listening to their more "famous" songs from each album.

e.g. Creep from Pablo Honey, Fake Plastic Trees from The Bends, etc.

Because chances are, if you don't like their more "well-known songs" off an album, you won't like the rest of the tracks.