🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

how so?

personally I don't see much of a difference. If you want to see a band you should go regardless.

Thing about bonnaroo is that the whole tent transportation and set up is loads easier with at least another person to help carry things, and just in general I expect it's safer with a buddy. I've generally preferred going to shows alone every since the coldplay concert where I had to keep shushing my college friend from yelling the lyrics to 42 in an out of tune nepali accent :dozey: .

I just got home and went to the radiohead site and looked on tour dates as I always do and scrolled down; saw that November had some dates and was like OMG; saw that they weren't east coast dates and was like EFF U RADIOHEADS; saw that they were Australia/New Zealand dates and was like OMG EDDIE...

please Eddie I hope you get tickets

:awesome:

I was at school when the tickets on their website went on sale so I missed out

I'm skipping first period on Thursday to make sure I get tickets, though :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

eeep

also, no i'm not near auckland :( but me and my dad have actually been saving for this so we have enough for a plane ticket :P

wow! I'm getting excited for this tour and they haven't even announced shows in my area yet :lol:

did you get tickets eddie?

nah, the pre sales sold out while I was at school (thanks for tweeting @ me though. I get tweets on my phone so i wouldnt have known otherwise!)

There's another pre sale tomorrow. I'll try my best!

how so?

personally I don't see much of a difference. If you want to see a band you should go regardless.

You know I go to shows alone but... festivals... that shit cray.

Thing about bonnaroo is that the whole tent transportation and set up is loads easier with at least another person to help carry things, and just in general I expect it's safer with a buddy. I've generally preferred going to shows alone every since the coldplay concert where I had to keep shushing my college friend from yelling the lyrics to 42 in an out of tune nepali accent :dozey: .

I wouldn't want to be that kid at Bonnarroo. I think festivals are more of a "go with a buddy or a group of" social activities. Like, I think the scene is more inviting for groups of people than just like a lonesome soul. You cant just sit around and pretend to text a bunch of people for 3 or 4 days straight... you gotta enjoy the weather and all the stuff that's going on around you. i mean that's just how I look at it. Also I'm 19 and a girl so I NEED SUPPORT.

how so?

You know I go to shows alone but... festivals... that shit cray.

I wouldn't want to be that kid at Bonnarroo. I think festivals are more of a "go with a buddy or a group of" social activities. Like, I think the scene is more inviting for groups of people than just like a lonesome soul. You cant just sit around and pretend to text a bunch of people for 3 or 4 days straight... you gotta enjoy the weather and all the stuff that's going on around you. i mean that's just how I look at it. Also I'm 19 and a girl so I NEED SUPPORT.