✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your biggest dream?

coldplayfan_115

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
I really want to say something like world peace or something deep like "Live." but honestly, my dream is to meet my heros: Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion.

This! And I my dream is to perform with them on stage(on Will's drum kit) which probably will never happen... But one can dream...

my dream is to make all musicians i like my age so i can date them and i can date like 400 of them too and they all love me, also i live in a mansion and i'm rich and famous and everyone loves me and my job is a chocolate taster but i can never get fat and i am the best i always do whatever i want

^crap

ok i want to walk to school and then Juanito is in his car and he's like hop in baby and im like ok and he takes me to go see animal collective and then we eat chocolates and im a musician/artist and my art is on galleries or w/e and yeahhh

ok

I want to save the world from global warming and end poverty :daisy:

also have cillian murphy fall in love with me

ooh and space would be cool, I'd like to go there

and time travel back to 1960's, live through the beatles and go to all the david bowie concerts then when I get bored I'll probs start saving the world or something.

Gonna be really lame and say I don't particularly have a dream anymore, because it stopped me from actually living in the present. I stopped dreaming because I had to - which was really painful - but then I met the most amazing girl in the world and stopped caring about little things and I'm actually happy.