✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 10th Mixtape Exchange (Tapes due Mon., Aug. 8 @ 5 pm CST (GMT -6))

Violet

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should've mentioned this in the first post, but I might as well say it now.

There have been past exchanges when there has been a rule enstated that you had to have so many posts before you could participate in the exchange. The reason for that was because, generally speaking, it was the new members who neglected to submit tapes, which made things more difficult than they should have been. I could have kept that rule if I wanted to, but because I'm a nice person, I've decided to scratch that rule for this exchange. Having said that, however, I expect everyone who has signed up to submit a tape. If tapes aren't turned in, not only will this probably cause the rule to be put into place again, it could become stricter. It could also result in your expulsion from participation in future exchanges, especially if you're a repeat offender.

Anyway, I'm glad to see all the new faces who have decided to participate, and I hope everyone has a great experience with the exchange. :D

^ Actually, that brings me to another point that I feel like I should bring up.

We've had a few occasions where people have received tapes, not liked them, and said things they probably shouldn't have. I would like to ask that everyone please be respectful when reviewing tapes. You can say things things aren't to your taste or that you don't like them, but please don't go so far as to bash the music and mock people's music tastes. People work hard on these things, and it's not fair for them to have to listen to rude comments for it.