✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 10th Mixtape Exchange (Tapes due Mon., Aug. 8 @ 5 pm CST (GMT -6))

Violet

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify, everyone will get their tapes after the deadline-at least, those who I have one for. We always have at least a couple of people who lag behind for whatever reason.

To answer your question, Steph, there isn't a set deadline. You do, however, need to do it in a reasonable amount of time. Give yourself enough time to take a few solid listens, but don't take so much time that your mixtape maker starts to get antsy and wonders if he/she will ever get a review.

To clarify, everyone will get their tapes after the deadline-at least, those who I have one for. We always have at least a couple of people who lag behind for whatever reason.

To answer your question, Steph, there isn't a set deadline. You do, however, need to do it in a reasonable amount of time. Give yourself enough time to take a few solid listens, but don't take so much time that your mixtape maker starts to get antsy and wonders if he/she will ever get a review.

Thanks, Violet. I was getting worried because I just realised that I'll be away from Aug 7th to 12th, without Internet or anything, so I won't be able to do my review before the 13th. Still, I'm definitely gonna do it.

Well, it's nice that you posted that in here. Your partner knows not to expect your review before then. At any rate, we're usually pretty lenient with when reviews happen for the first two weeks or so, so you wouldn't have had to worry too much, anyway. You're good. :nice:

Well, it's nice that you posted that in here. Your partner knows not to expect your review before then. At any rate, we're usually pretty lenient with when reviews happen for the first two weeks or so, so you wouldn't have had to worry too much, anyway. You're good. :nice:

Oh, two weeks, wow, I'm definitely in! Thanks :blush:

I'm sorry, Deirdre. :\ But yes, reviews for unreviewed tapes would be great! Also, in case anyone doesn't get a tape, I may ask you to make one for someone to listen to. :D

OK, so I've sent about half the PMs to you guys. I would've had more at this point, but my computer decided to be a jerk, and Coldplaying wouldn't work on here for a while. I'm not going to bed until I get the last PM sent. This may be a while... -siiiiigh-

I will do both, reviewing and doing a mixtape, if needed! Don't hesitate to PM me ;)