✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 10th Mixtape Exchange (Tapes due Mon., Aug. 8 @ 5 pm CST (GMT -6))

Violet

Done,

Uploaded,

Sent!

Can't wait to receive mine now :dance:

Oh and dear mixtape maker, I'll have a really, really, really busy week... I'll try my best to review it as fast as I can but don't worry, I'll do it, at worst a week after it'll be given to me :nice:

:escaping:

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent mine a couple of days ago. Sent it before I found any new bands that I wanted to add...seriously, I've found a few in the last week or so that I've added in there :P

And to whoever is making my mixtape - go wild! I'm looking forward to it! :D (And my Last.fm is in the signature below)

I have about half of your tapes now. You have less than 44 hours to finish and submit your tapes to me. If anyone runs into any snags that may cause you to turn your tape in late or not have a tape at all, please talk to me so I know what to expect/can make arrangements.

When I got on CPing this morning, I had 9 more tapes in my inbox. :stunned: :lol:

Anyway, thank you for having your tapes in already (those who have done so). I only need 15 more tapes (technically, 14, as one of the missing tapes is mine...*ahem*). You still have 31 hours to send in your tape if you haven't done so already. Don't feel compelled to rush your tape. Take as much of that time as you need. :nice:

:bigcry: My computer keeps crashing so I can't go on and try and fix my tape. I guess I'm just going to have to pray that everything works alright.

Try to stop some programs in task manager....if you have windows not mac :P

ctrl + alt + delete