✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Tracklisting

jeffmmhmm

maybe us against the world will be out i mean the other 3 U songs have been spoken about and pushed to the forefront by the band, mainly chris

Us Against The World has been pushed to the forefront more than the other 'U' songs. It's the only one that's actually been played. It seems as important as Hurts Like Heaven or Charlie Brown. I think all the songs that have been played live will be on the album.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they said there were 3 'U' songs BEFORE they wrote Up In Flames; which was a last-minute addition - which would mean UFO, Us Against The World and Up With The Birds are all still contenders - and there are now 4 'U' songs in consideration.

Or have I got that wrong?

I thought they said there were 3 'U' songs BEFORE they wrote Up In Flames; which was a last-minute addition - which would mean UFO, Us Against The World and Up With The Birds are all still contenders - and there are now 4 'U' songs in consideration.

Or have I got that wrong?

^No you didn't. We have 4 songs with U. But following the tradition, we must have only 3. That's why I think Up With The Birds is out.

X&Y had 4 T songs.

But 3 with "S":

Speed of Sound, Square One and Swallowed In The Sea

It's just a letter. Do you really think that the band will leave a song of the album purely because of the letter it begins with? There could be 10 songs on the album that begin with the letter U. It doesn't matter.

I don't think ETIAW will be on LP5 simply because they didn't present it as "the first single from our new album". More over, I can't see the connection with LP5 themes and the others new songs. It's just a summer song for me.

I'm still thinking that Major Minus will be on LP5 but in a better version. I believe that the ETIAW EP's version is a sort of test when I heard these vocal effects.. that's why it's on this EP and also it seems to us unusual...:thinking:

But that's just my opinion :)

I don't think ETIAW will be on LP5 simply because they didn't present it as "the first single from our new album". More over, I can't see the connection with LP5 themes and the others new songs. It's just a summer song for me.

I'm still thinking that Major Minus will be on LP5 but in a better version. I believe that the ETIAW EP's version is a sort of test when I heard these vocal effects.. that's why it's on this EP and also it seems to us unusual...:thinking:

But that's just my opinion :)

OH MY GOSH! I completely agree! :awesome:

I know it's about overcoming adversity and being rebellious ("Don't want to see another generation drop, I'd rather be a comma than a full stop") but the sound just doesn't fit Hurts Like Heaven, Major Minus, and Charlie Brown. I mean, even in the live performances they seem to be pretty different from ETIAW!

Don't you hear it too?

Here goes:

TITLE: Patience is a Virtue

1. MX/I don't know

2. Dunno

3. IDK

4. ???

5. IDK ii

6. Please announce the tracklisting (before we all kill ourselves)

7. comprende pas?

8. I don't know/I don't know

9. Totally clueless

10. Je ne sais pas

Bonus Track: Spanish Rain/Wedding Bells (Just kidding).

Here goes:

1. MX/I don't know

2. Dunno

3. IDK

4. ???

5. IDK ii

7. comprende pas?

9. Totally clueless

10. Je ne sais pas

:lol: you are my hero!

Here goes:

1. MX/I don't know

2. Dunno

3. IDK

4. ???

5. IDK ii

7. comprende pas?

9. Totally clueless

10. Je ne sais pas

I read in Fake Rumor Today that IDK is probably gonna be the first single but that Totally Clueless is gonna be a huge fan favorite.

How long do you think before someone skims this thread and thinks that IDK and Totally Clueless are real songs?

I mean they're on the official track listing so I don't know what you're talking about...

But seriously it's probably already happened

Coldplay

Major Minus

---

Mylo Xyloto

---

Hurts Like Heaven

---

UFO

----

Major Minus

---

Charlie Brown

---

Us Against The World

---

Princess Of China

---

Up In Flames

---

Alien Radio

---

Car Kids

---

Up With The Birds

---

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall

Here goes:

1. MX/I don't know

2. Dunno

3. IDK

4. ???

5. IDK ii

7. comprende pas?

9. Totally clueless

10. Je ne sais pas

I saw a similar tracklist on another website but it had 1 more song called "!!!"

And it also said that Totally Clueless will have more success than Fix You.

Im so excited I might shit myself.

this just seems most likely to me,

Title: Mylo Xyloto (and yes I know a lot of people don't like it, but don't hate me, I'm just guessing)

1. Hurts Like Heaven

2. U.F.O. / Alien Radio

3. Major Minus (+Media)

4. Love In A Lethal Dose

5. Tomorrow

6. Us Against the World

7. Mylo Xyloto

8. Car Kids

9. Princess of China

10. Don't Let It Break Your Heart

11. Charlie Brown

12. Up In Flames

13. Paradise / A Hopeful Transmission

the only reason i continue to speculate on the tracklisting is because im just soooo so ready and excited to see it!!!

Title: Mylo Xyloto (and yes I know a lot of people don't like it, but don't hate me, I'm just guessing)

1. Hurts Like Heaven

2. U.F.O. / Alien Radio

3. Major Minus (+Media)

4. Love In A Lethal Dose

5. Tomorrow

6. Us Against the World

7. Mylo Xyloto

8. Car Kids

9. Princess of China

11. Charlie Brown

12. Up In Flames

I'm counting on DLIBYH to be a solid b-side.

OH MY GOSH! I completely agree! :awesome:

I know it's about overcoming adversity and being rebellious ("Don't want to see another generation drop, I'd rather be a comma than a full stop") but the sound just doesn't fit Hurts Like Heaven, Major Minus, and Charlie Brown. I mean, even in the live performances they seem to be pretty different from ETIAW!

Don't you hear it too?

Wow glad to see you share my opinion ! :cool:

Yes the sound of the other new songs is different from ETIAW but for me it's not the reason for which it will not be on LP5. I mean, when you listen Viva La Vida and Violet Hill, it's not the same kind of sound but they are on the same album !

No, my question is : if ETIAW is the first single of LP5, why don't they say it clearly ? :thinking:

If it was, I think they wouldn't release an EP like that with special vinyl and all these things...they would just release it as the first single and it's all !

What do you think ? :)

1. Hurts Like Heaven

2. U.F.O. / Alien Radio

3. Major Minus (+Media)

4. Love In A Lethal Dose

5. Tomorrow

6. Us Against the World

7. Mylo Xyloto

8. Car Kids

9. Princess of China

11. Charlie Brown

12. Up In Flames

the only reason i continue to speculate on the tracklisting is because im just soooo so ready and excited to see it!!!

Ok, I don't mean to be pain in the ass, but seriously, how can it seem most likely for you? Based on what? You don't even know what DLIBYH means. Guessing tracklist is utterly pointless. This waiting is all frenzy.