✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Tracklisting

jeffmmhmm

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow glad to see you share my opinion ! :cool:

Yes the sound of the other new songs is different from ETIAW but for me it's not the reason for which it will not be on LP5. I mean, when you listen Viva La Vida and Violet Hill, it's not the same kind of sound but they are on the same album !

No, my question is : if ETIAW is the first single of LP5, why don't they say it clearly ? :thinking:

If it was, I think they wouldn't release an EP like that with special vinyl and all these things...they would just release it as the first single and it's all !

What do you think ? :)

Good point!

Maybe ETIAW will be a bonus song.

Ok, I don't mean to be pain in the ass, but seriously, how can it seem most likely for you? Based on what? You don't even know what DLIBYH means. Guessing tracklist is utterly pointless. This waiting is all frenzy.

It seems most likely to me because I just took all the information that we know of and all the songs that have a possibility to be on the album and I created my guess. And yes, this speculating and guessing is utterly pointless but if you don't want to read them how about you just don't, ya know, click on the thread? That solves all your problems and leaves everyone happy. :D

Well you've persuaded me to have another go now!!!

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Major Minus

Car Kids

Up With The Birds

Charlie Brown

Princess Of China

Up In Flames

U.F.O.

A Hopeful Transmission

What is the point of posts like these? And don't say 'it's fun'. You've taken a bunch of random song titles and put them together. What's the point?

It's not just you though, it's others too.

It seems most likely to me because I just took all the information that we know of and all the songs that have a possibility to be on the album and I created my guess. And yes, this speculating and guessing is utterly pointless but if you don't want to read them how about you just don't, ya know, click on the thread? That solves all your problems and leaves everyone happy. :D

I simply expressed an opinion considering many threads dealing with completely same matter,guessing the album's tracklist. I didn't exactly say I have a problem with it, I was merely pointing out the pointlessness of it.

I'm not against this thread, I just think it should be used to discuss which songs will make the cut and which won't and just generally what the tracklisting will be like. Making lists of song titles is annoying and a waste of time considering there's barely anybody here that takes the time to look through them anyway.

In regards to my favorite songs, I just want coldplay to include the songs that best fit the theme of the album and move the story along. I agree with you, sonnyianni, poc and hlh are my favorite of the new songs, and I find charlie brown to be on the same level as "in my place," which to me is a song that's good, but not at the level of a classic.

For the tracklist, i wouldn't mind having all the festival songs on the ep, however, i think that is unlikely. From the recent news that hlh may not make the album, here's my opinion as to why it might not. I think a) coldplay has to include etiaw on the ep based on its international popularity and connection with the other songs, which leaves roughly 38.5 min on the album. b) hlh is also over 4 min, and i think this will be another "glass of water" case, where it's a fantastic song, but had to be left off the ep for time constraints.

In regards to my favorite songs, I just want coldplay to include the songs that best fit the theme of the album and move the story along. I agree with you, sonnyianni, poc and hlh are my favorite of the new songs, and I find charlie brown to be on the same level as "in my place," which to me is a song that's good, but not at the level of a classic.

For the tracklist, i wouldn't mind having all the festival songs on the ep, however, i think that is unlikely. From the recent news that hlh may not make the album, here's my opinion as to why it might not. I think a) coldplay has to include etiaw on the ep based on its international popularity and connection with the other songs, which leaves roughly 38.5 min on the album. b) hlh is also over 4 min, and i think this will be another "glass of water" case, where it's a fantastic song, but had to be left off the ep for time constraints.

When you really think about it though, this backwater thinking is getting kind of silly. If it fits with the theme of the album and it's a great track then include it. Why limit yourself with frustrating rules that you yourself made up? If the song fits and makes for a better album then why leave it off? All that frustration over some insignificant, made-up time constraint.