🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Tracklisting

jeffmmhmm

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, if you think/know this dude is trolling, that's good for you.

You know that trolls love to argue with you, right? That's kind of the point.

If you think he's a troll, don't give him the satisfaction. Grow up people.

so john, u got any more things to tell us?

You have to imagine the scenario... You are privy to some incredibly secret cool stuff and you are told not to tell anyone. As Bono once said, "a secret is something that you tell one other person". So, my buddy rings me on the tele and says "mate, hear this: it's the new album... And plays me snippets of two songs. He says, "you can't tell anyone you heard that". He was bragging... And wanted to share. But sh*t is tightly wrapped... He won't aide me with any lyrics. I wish I remembered them.

It sounded like Chris' vocals weren't as loud... But more going on musically. But it wasn't great quality. And the beginning of PoC sounded like it started as the "end" of the previous song. I'm sure it makes the cut... It was a powerful, hynotic beat. My friend is tight-lipped about it because he recorded it when they played it for a journalist.

It sounded like Chris' vocals weren't as loud... But more going on musically. But it wasn't great quality. And the beginning of PoC sounded like it started as the "end" of the previous song. I'm sure it makes the cut... It was a powerful, hynotic beat. My friend is tight-lipped about it because he recorded it when they played it for a journalist.

Hey he likes U2 and REM so I'll give him a chance...

From what you heard is Paradise your favorite Mylo-era song so far?