✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy confirms album out end of October (Triple J interview - transcript & MM links in first post)

joshtimo

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want more piano songs. I want a song like Spies or Sparks...with the whole band... only piano is a bit boring.

I like songs that have piano throughout the whole song, and there are some parts where there is only piano, and some parts with piano and the whole band.

I don't want more piano songs. I want a song like Spies or Sparks...with the whole band... only piano is a bit boring.

Based on what we've heard so far, we DO need a couple more piano songs to balance things out.

But certainly, a good stripped song is in order. I'd love if they did something like High Speed since it was very space-y of a song.

I like songs that have piano throughout the whole song, and there are some parts where there is only piano, and some parts with piano and the whole band.

Like MTM!

Honestly though, I don't want another Amsterdam, where it's just piano for a long time and then full band at the end. I'd rather have something like Politik, Daylight, Clocks, etc.

I want a song where Guy has a bass solo... that would be completely epic

:wink3::wink3::wink3:

The bassline of Major Minus will have to do though.

I want another classic, melodic, and beautiful ballad like the scientist or green eyes.

Indeed! Although I don't really think the Scientist and Green Eyes can exactly be classified together. :p