✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy confirms album out end of October (Triple J interview - transcript & MM links in first post)

joshtimo

:laugh3: Hahahaha.

I would really like to say "Look, this is the proof *throws the album on your hands*". But actually I don't have the album, so we have to wait :dozey:

Lol I think it's okay to say there will effects... but I don't think there will be a significant amount. I'm at the personal belief that Hurts Like Heaven WILL be one of those songs. We'll have to wait though :\ . As far as we know everything we say is our own speculation, so there's no proof either way.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt that any of the other songs will have voice effects...some people say that you can tell that Hurts Like Heaven has effects, but I don't hear it. HLH is a more upbeat song and effects wouldn't make sense there, Major Minus sort of fit with the effects it was given.

If you watch 'Hurts Like Heaven' at T in the Park the voice effects are very prominent during:

"Yes I feel a little bit nervous

Yes I feel nervous and I cannot relax

Their coming round to get us

Their coming round when they don't know the facts"

Oh, and Major Minus and ETIAW aren't great songs anyway. They're probably the weakest of the new songs we've heard, and they're definitely not was good as most of the stuff from the previous albums.

I strongly disagree.

Please mark it as a opinion but not as a fact.

No that's not that. But if it was, Major Minus is just a combination of Chris' and Will's voice too and people still hate it...

You are so right dude.

The only part with voice effect is "YOu can hear them climbing the stairs..." and there it is fitting the context! Love it.

If you watch 'Hurts Like Heaven' at T in the Park the voice effects are very prominent during:

"Yes I feel a little bit nervous

Yes I feel nervous and I cannot relax

Their coming round to get us

Their coming round when they don't know the facts"

Its a much better song when you're singing the correct lyrics :p

Yes, I feel a little bit nervous,

Yes, I feel nervous and I cannot relax,

How come they're out to get us?

How come they're out when they don't know the facts?

:)

Hlh iTunes gig versión is the most clear one where You hear Voice effects

I really don't think there's much of an effect. Maybe it's the heavy effects on Major Minus that make this seem like it's not a big deal.

^ Yeah, all we can really do is wait at this point.

But seriously, they're COLDPLAY. They know what they're doing. They've always exceeded my expectations in the past, even after I doubted them. So I learned to just wait until I judge :)

^ Yeah, all we can really do is wait at this point.

But seriously, they're COLDPLAY. They know what they're doing. They've always exceeded my expectations in the past, even after I doubted them. So I learned to just wait until I judge :)

Very true. Leave it to them, and they wont disappoint ;)

Its a much better song when you're singing the correct lyrics :p

Yes, I feel a little bit nervous,

Yes, I feel nervous and I cannot relax,

How come they're out to get us?

How come they're out when they don't know the facts?

:)

Haha yes that would help that is a good point. I thought I knew that from the thread a while back but clearly not. :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed: