✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What will be the next single from LP5 (MYLO XYLOTO?)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hurts Like Heaven will be. I'm positive Charlie Brown is going to be their biggest single, and I think they already know that. Crowds and fans alike have praised it all over.

I don't think they're going to release their best song first. It's not practical business-wise. You release a good single to get everyone's attention, then release your best single to blow their minds.

It's probably the way they'll go. Charlie Brown is their best song, but Hurts Like Heaven is the Violet Hill or the In My Place of the LP5 era. Just my guess.

I think Hurts Like Heaven will be. I'm positive Charlie Brown is going to be their biggest single, and I think they already know that. Crowds and fans alike have praised it all over.

I don't think they're going to release their best song first. It's not practical business-wise. You release a good single to get everyone's attention, then release your best single to blow their minds.

It's probably the way they'll go. Charlie Brown is their best song, but Hurts Like Heaven is the Violet Hill or the In My Place of the LP5 era. Just my guess.

ETIAW was the first single, at least I think it was, just like Violet Hill was before Viva came out