✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What will be the next single from LP5 (MYLO XYLOTO?)

I actually am starting to think that PoC will be 1st single, and then CB.

They have kept PoC in the dark after playing it once, and they wont release the best song first.

However, Hurts Like Heaven could be on the cards too...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, I really hope its a title, but most of the instruments and clothes have lyrics, not song names, but with coldplay, anything is posible...

I still think CarKids and R.E.X are track titles - and will be part of LP5's

tracklisting (maybe hidden tracks) along with Alien Radio!!

Welcome to Coldplaying by the way!!

Charlie Brown is definitely going to be a single, and I think it's the next one. It's just the kind of song you fall in love in the first listen. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall tooked me a while to really like it, at first I was like "yeah, that's ok...:uneasy:" but it's a great song.

Why does everyone have a problem with people saying that they like the title Car Kids. Just because we haven't heard it doesn't mean we can't say whether or not the title is good because for the time being it is all we have to go on!! It really isn't an issue, guys come on!!!!

This!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't stand the title Mylo Xyloto

Don't know why but I like it. Besides Mnemonics and Murals the second good possible album title (ok, it will never be album title). I hate Mutagenic Xylobrytes so much!

Charlie Brown is definitely going to be a single, and I think it's the next one. It's just the kind of song you fall in love in the first listen. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall tooked me a while to really like it, at first I was like "yeah, that's ok...:uneasy:" but it's a great song.

So if i listen to nothong but Ke$ha songs and eminem songs i like them too?!?! No the song is shit

I could really care less what the album is titled. Would 'A Rush of Blood to the Head' be any worse of an album if it was titled 'Fart Noises'?

This. Although I think it would be quite a task convincing people who don't know Coldplay that it indeed is a good album. :lol:

No, its not...

I think you are right. On the canvas featured on Splendour in the Grass Festival you could clearly see "Up with the birds" written and some lyrics...

I am trying to find a better picture of such canvas which clearly contains many many new LP5 clues.

I could really care less what the album is titled. Would 'A Rush of Blood to the Head' be any worse of an album if it was titled 'Fart Noises'?

everyone listen to The Duke. agree 100% people are fussing too much about something that doesn't matter as much as the music itself

I think you are right. On the canvas featured on Splendour in the Grass Festival you could clearly see "Up with the birds" written and some lyrics...

I am trying to find a better picture of such canvas which clearly contains many many new LP5 clues.

Have you got a picture already, clear or not. I would really like to see the Up With The Birds thing. :)

So if i listen to nothong but Ke$ha songs and eminem songs i like them too?!?! No the song is shit

Yeah, ive seriously seen enough of your complaining...

SOME PEOPLE LIKE SONGS YOU DON'T LIKE

IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

AND SOMETIMES

YOU CAN'T CHANGE THEIR OPINION

WANT TO KNOW WHY...

BECAUSE IT'S THEIR OPINION

sorry for the explosion, i know what you're going to say... WELL I CAN HAVE MY OPINION TOO!... and that's true, just stop trying to drive home that your opinion is right

:D