✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Were you the coldplayer..?

IloveChris

I'm not sure if I should post this here but yesterday I was on the underground in London (Camden Town-Edgware) and in front of me there was a girl who had a ROCK im PARK wristband on her wrist.. (obviously :P)

I just thought it might be someone on this forum who might have been to the festival and that would be really cool because I've never actually met a CP-ing member before. :)

Why the hell would you assume a) it has to be a Coldplay fan as there are plenty of other acts who played and b) that if they were a huge Coldplay fan then they would be on this board and see your thread and realise that you mean them and c) actually care to respond as you only saw them and didn't actually 'meet' them because then you'd know they do go on this forum. So this was so stupid.

And it was me.

Why the hell would you assume a) it has to be a Coldplay fan as there are plenty of other acts who played and b) that if they were a huge Coldplay fan then they would be on this board and see your thread and realise that you mean them and c) actually care to respond as you only saw them and didn't actually 'meet' them because then you'd know they do go on this forum. So this was so stupid.

And it was me.

Can someone put this down for comment of the year? Please?

Agreed^ Just a simple question. Why is everyone so vitriolic around here? Really not necessary. It may have been a little assumptive but it's not like she did anything wrong. Give her a break- and you're not the only ones anxious/grouchy due to the wait for new info on LP5. :P Trust me, we all are but it'll get here soon.

If you were so bothered of meeting them couldn't you of gone and said 'hello' and 'by any chance are you a massive fan of coldplay? and went to rock im park? and didn't take it off for weeks because you are a member of coldplaying?' :blank:

If you were so bothered of meeting them couldn't you of gone and said 'hello' and 'by any chance are you a massive fan of coldplay? and went to rock im park? and didn't take it off for weeks because you are a member of coldplaying?' :blank:

Haha.

The only way I can help is by saying it can't be me. I wasn't at Rock Im Park. And I wasn't in the London underground. And I'm not a girl.

And it was me.

It was you? Really? How nice that it turned out to be someone so kind and helpful.

Wow, all she wanted was to see if that person was a Coldplayer and if she could find them and talk to them, and all she got was rude, insolent answers. Some help you guys are.

Thank you, now there's someone who doesn't give you shit for asking a question, some of you really have to stop with all the damn hate.

The question you did is normal. I myself wonder many times in the public places if the people around are coldplay fans, why not?

I can't understand the rudeness of the answers...I've been here around one month and at the moment I sense this is a friendly forum, so I was surprised with the manners I read above.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Would you all like some CHEESE with your WHINE?!

Keeping the soul of Mark alive eh?!

What on earth happened there btw?

Even that old joke is a bit beyond Mark. And no details released, at first I thought he had done something expected like reporting too many posts and it just happened to be his 5th warning, as more time passes, I'm wondering if its something more serious.

But he was banned a short time after he had been in some arguments with maybe a handful of people over a few days, those had nothing to do with me though I don't think I was around.