✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sixth Week Begins...

Jack Bauer

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big announcement on Twitter that let us know that tomorrow there will be an LP5 announcement

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

According to EMI Chile we'll be getting album news tomorrow :dance:

Wait....

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

Omg I really hope it's an album announcement with a single as well then they would have time to release a third single before the predicted album date, and I reckon single number three might just be Mylo Xyloto, bring on the catchiest Coldplay tune to date, that we have yet to hear.

Whoa whoa whoa, so chris said we'd know the title in 6 weeks, and here we are 6 weeks later about to (supposedly hear the title)...so does that mean Chris was actually...right about something important for once?

Hmm...I'm having trouble comprehending this...

My favorite number before Coldplay was 33, but now 42 is my favorite number. Too bad the days only go up to 31. I guess my favorite day of the year is... Feb 11th. Hmm, What happened that day? Ahh, yes, I played 15 holes of golf. No wait! 14! Hey, 14 X 3 = 42. I don't know what I'm saying. Sorry for those of you who read this. Forgive me.

Whoa whoa whoa, so chris said we'd know the title in 6 weeks, and here we are 6 weeks later about to (supposedly hear the title)...so does that mean Chris was actually...right about something important for once?

Hmm...I'm having trouble comprehending this...

:P

once in a lifetime !