✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sixth Week Begins...

Jack Bauer

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we were dying of frustration, saying "Lord leave me not into temptation"...

it's just not easy

But seriously all this secrecy is getting ridiculous...well it got ridiculous months ago...why can't they just say something already. Before I leave the country and free internet access for a week.

I'm getting EXTREMELY IMPATIENT now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think there is a continuing trend on coldplaying we have all been patient for a long time now but we have been rewarded with nothing!!!!!!! The only thing we got was some solitary 28 second studiofeed that felt more like taunting than helping!!!

Cheer up guys please, I know we have been waiting a long long long time for this announcement, but I reckon this will be the best album of the decade so far, they could suddenly announce it and say oh by the way Charlie Brown is out for download if you want it, or they could do something really really amazing and announce the tour, the album, and do a kaiser chiefs and say, the album will be available to download on our website from Monday 15 August 2011, I don't hold much hope on that but, Radiohead have done a very similar thing in the past also, I reckon we will definitely be able to get something whilst, or just after the announcement has been made. So those of you who have lost all hope just remember Everything's Not Lost, and the announcement is just around the corner, probably in a traffic jam.

Cheer up guys please, I know we have been waiting a long long long time for this announcement, but I reckon this will be the best album of the decade so far, they could suddenly announce it and say oh by the way Charlie Brown is out for download if you want it, or they could do something really really amazing and announce the tour, the album, and do a kaiser chiefs and say, the album will be available to download on our website from Monday 15 August 2011, I don't hold much hope on that but, Radiohead have done a very similar thing in the past also, I reckon we will definitely be able to get something whilst, or just after the announcement has been made. So those of you who have lost all hope just remember Everything's Not Lost, and the announcement is just around the corner, probably in a traffic jam.

That's really unlikely. Aren't they still working on mixing the album?

^ Nooooo, they are actually finished I think and have been for a while. The delay is a mixture of two things:

1. They're waiting for the right moment

2. They are adding bits to the tracks as they think of them

So if anything they are mastering it, or this is what I can assume from the R42 blogs

I'm getting EXTREMELY IMPATIENT now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think there is a continuing trend on coldplaying we have all been patient for a long time now but we have been rewarded with nothing!!!!!!! The only thing we got was some solitary 28 second studiofeed that felt more like taunting than helping!!!

Just be patient and don't worry :laugh3: No, but seriously, I am getting impatient too!!