✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sixth Week Begins...

Jack Bauer

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. Now I'm almost sure tomorrow there will be news. First, Coldplay Peru (they have direct contact with EMI) has been teasing about some announcement "soon", so my first guess was that it was something about the community and nothing relevant about LP5. But now, Coldplay Mexico (who also have contact with EMI) is saying that tomorrow "it's gonna be a very special day" and that we have to stay alert. Of course, it could be about a Latin America Tour but that's hardly possible.

I have not lost hope for tomorrow yet, come on guys just announce it will you please you know everybody's waiting, hope you offer something with your announcement.

We'll find that out in 4 minutes....but I'd be more inclined to bet for midnight. That's when a lot of the ETIAW teasers came out.

Okay. Now I'm almost sure tomorrow there will be news. First, Coldplay Peru (they have direct contact with EMI) has been teasing about some announcement "soon", so my first guess was that it was something about the community and nothing relevant about LP5. But now, Coldplay Mexico (who also have contact with EMI) is saying that tomorrow "it's gonna be a very special day" and that we have to stay alert. Of course, it could be about a Latin America Tour but that's hardly possible.

This is kind of strange. I concur.

That sounds promising...hopefully you're on to something :D

Awesome something could be announced tomorrow after all!!

Where did you hear or read about all this!!Was it there websites!!

I hate to be pessimistic but I think Chris was just guessing in that interview. As much as I'd love an announcement on the new album, I can't see it happening until at least the end of the month. I hope I'm wrong but that's my view on the situation. :/