✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Many Mystery Messages Of Mylo Xyloto

admnistramation

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... weird... what are those letters in blue on the top center (to the left of the butterfly)?

Okay, they look pretty random to me...

J(I?)MYAMG(C?)NAPRCVJJ

WTF is that?

Yea noticed that as well.

Could be everything... they look like the Lettersof the announcement Videos in Youtube.

any i might be a j easily so... try this:

imyamgna_rcvii

or

imyamgna_rcvit

or

jmyamgna_rcvjt

or

imyamcna_rcvii

or

imyamsna_rcvii

the old one was: GAMMAJNYCV??

choosing this one:JMYAMGNA_RCVJT

the "leftovers" are ?? from the old and J_RT from the new one... so, who knows about the families of the 5 (!) guys?

Gwyneth

Apple

Moses

Marianne

Ava

Juno

Rex

Chloe

Violet

Jonah

[Joana]

Nico

are the names acutally... dunno bout phil.... the ?? are rex and juno, unborn at the time the picture was drawn, that leaves no doubts for the old one and the new one has _ and T ... did phil marry? do they have a kid? if the _ was a J, it would be jonny's little Jonah born 2011

Whoops, I meant the 'Y' in Mylo...sorry!

that one looks like " Hypno|< Joy"

cannot decipher the |< part

I don't think they will. I am just 99% sure of the tracklisting and it has 13 tracks just like Chris said. I just won't post because someone would kill me if I post a tracklisting again

I dont get it the article says X&Y had too many songs... There are 13 songs in that album. Chris says it will have 13 tracks but they want to make a short album

Hmm . . . now that I'm really looking at the artwork it almost looks like it's made up of several different sections :thinking: For instance, there's the bottom left corner which is mostly black and seems to break off in an almost straight line--the same with the upper right and lower right corners. Maybe the artwork is patched together from the singles artwork or something?