The Many Mystery Messages Of Mylo Xyloto

admnistramation

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@admnistramation

DO YOU MEAN IN REIGN OF LOVE PAGE?

"THE SEA OFFER" IS WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE TOP RIGHT OF THAT PAGE...

2604do6.jpg

AND IN ANOTHER GRAFFITI "SAMMATNYCV???" IS WRITTEN RIGHT ABOUT TOP OF LOVERS IN JAPAN...

THOUGH IN THIS PICTURE IT HAS BEEN CUT OFF..

wp05_01.jpg

I think Chris does feel that way all the time, but his spirit and personality r such that he is just so naturally curious about existence and so many different things that end up inspiring him (for example Frida Kahlo's paintings and life for Viva, 9/11 which changed American's and frankly the rest of the world's view that we all can be affected events that seem unreal - politik, clocks. Trying to find meaning in a ever increasingly electronic world (x & y songs).

I don't think they'll be away for long, only so long as to make a quality album that people who buy it, enjoy the album per the billboard interview, and frankly each album has been amazing to listen to and you truly get your money's worth and then some with all of their albums. That's their style and goal, and i love them for that.

Coldplay - an amazing and truly great rock band of our generation.

They also said on twitter that they are releaved to get

Paradise, Up in flames, Princess of China. Out there

Weird sense of relief announcing Mylo Xyloto and release date..Paradise, Up in flames, Princess of China - let's get em out there! PH

Princess of China is making it? Didn't know that. :O I thought they was a decent chance they were leaving it off.

I think Chris does feel that way all the time, but his spirit and personality r such that he is just so naturally curious about existence and so many different things that end up inspiring him (for example Frida Kahlo's paintings and life for Viva, 9/11 which changed American's and frankly the rest of the world's view that we all can be affected events that seem unreal - politik, clocks. Trying to find meaning in a ever increasingly electronic world (x & y songs).

I don't think they'll be away for long, only so long as to make a quality album that people who buy it, enjoy the album per the billboard interview, and frankly each album has been amazing to listen to and you truly get your money's worth and then some with all of their albums. That's their style and goal, and i love them for that.

Coldplay - an amazing and truly great rock band of our generation.

That's a really good point. Thank you for that. :) It was both well-crafted and reassuring. You're probably right. I mean music can't exist without Coldplay after all. :D Metaphorically speaking that is.

I think it's so insanely exciting that we got all this news and EMI came through for us in delivering what they said. NOW. All we need is the tracklist! (; :P Also. I noticed of lack of anything relating to UFO's. Kind of disappointed about that. But it's still the coolest album artwork I've ever seen.

I can't help but be bogged down and I'm surprised no one else mentioned this. Chris seems, just, "missing the mark" in the interview. Maybe it's all the intense pressure and frustration getting everything done but he said it could be their last album? But he always says that doesn't he? I remember after X&Y they were supposed to talk off like 2 or 3 years completely away from making music. And I think there's definitely a lot more directions out there they could go. I feel really bad though. I can't imagine how exhausted the guys are and it's all for us. But I don't see that they should break up- they're four best friends. They definitely deserve time off with their families and to do with they please though. I think if they're going to do a tour it should be a short one in Europe (as much as I would like to see them) and take a year or two to relax and have some family time. I never get tired of new Coldplay music but, if there's any band out there who deserves it, it's them. I really hope Chris feels better and gets his spirits up again. :\ He partially doesn't seem himself.

And I know this probably isn't the place for it and really random but. I wish there would be an 'introspective' mood. I feel that one pretty much more than any other.

Yeah, I know what you mean and I aggree with you. It was very hard for me to read that they plan a tour between summer 2012 and LATE SUMMER 2013. Sorry, but then the next record is 2017?! If there is a new record...

Don't know, as much I love Coldplay live, I want to hear some studio stuff by them and for that it is really important that they can relax and find new inspiration.

They also said on twitter that they are releaved to get

Paradise, Up in flames, Princess of China. Out there

Weird sense of relief announcing Mylo Xyloto and release date..Paradise, Up in flames, Princess of China - let's get em out there! PH

What I understand is that Paradise single is gonna be released with these tracks:

1.Paradise

2.Up In Flames

3.Princess Of China

Up In Flames and Princess of China might be b-sides to the next single Paradise; or might be in the record. It is not clear from Phil's tweet.

I think that they will be in the record, since actually Paradise will be released as a pre-order treat for the album, just like Viva.

Guest howyousawtheworld

ETIAW I think will be on the album but it's not definite. U2's Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me appeared on the album cover of Zooropa yet was not on the tracklisting. It was, however, released a few years later as a single to promote the Batman Begins film

Up In Flames and Princess of China might be b-sides to the next single Paradise; or might be in the record. It is not clear from Phil's tweet.

I think that they will be in the record, since actually Paradise will be released as a pre-order treat for the album, just like Viva.

Naaah, with regard to Chris Martins Interview in Japan about Up in Flames it will be definitely on the record.

But of course, nothing is 100% sure. ;) Wait until the official announcement of the tracklist...

Good to finally have some news. I really want the vinyl, is the pop-up version supposed to be another vinyl as well? would make sense with a 12x12 book...

Yeah it'll have vinyl, cd...

"A special limited edition Pop-Up Album version will also be available, which will include a 12" x 12" hardback book containing graffiti pop-up art designed by David A. Carter, vinyl, CD and exclusive content including photographs, excerpts from the studio diary and the band's personal notebooks. "

I tweeted to this site's twitter account, or at least I think I did, but I wanted to share this with everyone on the actual site.

On the album cover, it spells out Mylo Xyloto like...

MYL

OXYL

OTO

It may be very irrelevant, oxyl is a process when radicals bound to oxygen. I found it funny cause the word radical has kinda been used to describe Mylo Xyloto's theme, with the graffiti and stuff.

Radicals bounding to oxygen could be the guys of Coldplay that the movement of people who are tryin to change everything around them and daring to be different is becoming apart of everyday life (oxygen).

Maybe I read way into it, but when I saw oxyl, I kinda was intrigued.