✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Many Mystery Messages Of Mylo Xyloto

admnistramation

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The part that says ABR is not the names of the kids but rather "A BRIGHT RED" then "ROSE" is under it. So Charlie Brown is referenced :) then there's the blue corner in the uper left that people thought was charlie brown but it's really ETIAW. Sorry if you all knew this already :P

The part that says ABR is not the names of the kids but rather "A BRIGHT RED" then "ROSE" is under it. So Charlie Brown is referenced :) then there's the blue corner in the uper left that people thought was charlie brown but it's really ETIAW. Sorry if you all knew this already :P

Some people need to read the Thread ;/ its mentioned 1000 of times.

You can't help but lose track of what people say. No one mentioned ABR though :/

Well yes it just happend too often in that short Timespan.

And yes i did.

I see the "a bright red rose" and you can obviously see "Cartoon Heart".

So, no one has found the mentioned "Princ" on the cover for me ?! :( :(

Sorry, I can't find it!

However, I can find a lot of references to Charlie Brown:

cb1a.png

"[i be] a bright red rose c[ombusting the concrete]"

" took a car downtown [where the lost boys meet]"

why are they repeating themselves? the cover is not different at all than the VLV tour book pages with lyrics! :(

I'm viewing this album as sort of a companion piece to VLV, a second half or outlook that we haven't seen yet. I don't know how to describe it, maybe like an OKC vs. Kid A relationship? Not similar to the sound of those but just a progression. I feel like VLV and MX will go hand-in-hand.

I'm viewing this album as sort of a companion piece to VLV, a second half or outlook that we haven't seen yet. I don't know how to describe it, maybe like an OKC vs. Kid A relationship? Not similar to the sound of those but just a progression. I feel like VLV and MX will go hand-in-hand.

Chris once said that Parachutes, A Rush Of Blood and X&Y are a kind of 'trilogy', so maybe would Viva, MX and LP6 be another 'Trilogy'?

Chris once said that Parachutes, A Rush Of Blood and X&Y are a kind of 'trilogy', so maybe would Viva, MX and LP6 be another 'Trilogy'?

Naw, he said he doesn't think about the time after MX :) (or rather :(). But I'm sure, eventually it might become true. But it wouldn't be a planned one, however I'm pretty sure Parachutes, AROBTTH and X&Y were not, either.

Naw, he said he doesn't think about the time after MX :) (or rather :(). But I'm sure, eventually it might become true. But it wouldn't be a planned one, however I'm pretty sure Parachutes, AROBTTH and X&Y were not, either.

So, why would Coldplay have signed a HUGE contract with Universal Publishing? :wink3:

http://emimusicpublicity.net/assets/coldplay/logo.jpg (just zoom in)

Ok, thats as high def as it can get. With this picture we can see "Hypnoflow" on the left side, "Hypnotion" under the 2nd 'Y', Major Minus lyrics in the yellow M on the left in between the M and O of Mylo Xyloto, "...times sunlight" in the gray streak on the left that goes into the O of Mylo, something above the blue vertical MX on the left (why is everything on the left?!!?), and the lyrics in blue are just ETIAW's.

Oh, and something scrathed in on that white blotch next to the M.

http://emimusicpublicity.net/assets/coldplay/logo.jpg[/url] (just zoom in)

Ok, thats as high def as it can get. With this picture we can see "Hypnoflow" on the left side, "Hypnotion" under the 2nd 'Y', Major Minus lyrics in the yellow M on the left in between the M and O of Mylo Xyloto, "...times sunlight" in the gray streak on the left that goes into the O of Mylo, something above the blue vertical MX on the left (why is everything on the left?!!?), and the lyrics in blue are just ETIAW's.

Oh, and something scrathed in on that white blotch next to the M.

Under the second "Y" stands "Hypnoflow" not "Hypnotion" its obviously a "w" at the end of the Word.

But nice find.

I guess it reads 'sometimes sunlight'.

Looks like "Corntimes Sunlight". :rolleyes:

I also think if we have the Album and all the Singlecovers coming out we can put them together as one whole "Album".

Someone mentioned that with Pictures earlier.