✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who Loves Chris Martin?

Sarina Britt

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started to love his voice, that was the frist introduction of him...then I could see the way he expresses himself on stage and I began to love that on him too, then I started to feel love on his eyes when he talks, the eyes are full of love girls, when he talks about something enthusiastically take notice on it...and that made me love him too...

I love Chris. I mean, really!

Chris is my first thought when waking up and the last thought before sleeping. Than I dream about him. I think about him during the whole day and I need to see him every day. I miss him and I feel jealousies. I believe that Chris is not mine because the destiny made a geographical mistake.

I love Chris with all my heart, my body and my soul. My only wish is Chris be happy and alive for long years.

<3

Keka you are absolutely adorable by the sincerity! I want you to meet him at the concert in Rio de Janeiro and you can say to him all this, sure he appreciate it!

Keka you are absolutely adorable by the sincerity! I want you to meet him at the concert in Rio de Janeiro and you can say to him all this, sure he appreciate it!

She is! Yes, you sure deserve to meet him! And one day we will all meet him personaly, let's just all think POSITIVE!!! we will meet him!! if our will is for good then we will be listen to make it happen:)

• 2 months later...
I've never been star struck in my life ever. I've never understood the fawning over the Clooneys and Pitts of this world. Yes I reckon they are handsome but they don't do anything for me. Chris is the whole package. There's just something about a man who puts his heart out there day in and day out, and he's so handsome. Earlier today I was watching their gig at NBC in 2008 and I had to pause and just stare at him. For the the 1st time in my life I think I have a crush on a star, and I can't help it. This is not me.

I agree completely! :)

Although Johnny Depp is on my official 'if I ever had a chance to sleep with him, I have permission from my husband' list, I might have to add Chris even though I like the dark and handsome type. There is something about his honesty, he's just charming and funny. As I posted earlier, he's in my dreams now, which is so bizarre. Many times I prefer the interviews to the performances since I like to hear Chris talk to the audience and interviewers. And gotta love the accent.

Although Johnny Depp is on my official 'if I ever had a chance to sleep with him, I have permission from my husband' list, I might have to add Chris even though I like the dark and handsome type. There is something about his honesty, he's just charming and funny. As I posted earlier, he's in my dreams now, which is so bizarre. Many times I prefer the interviews to the performances since I like to hear Chris talk to the audience and interviewers. And gotta love the accent.

OMG! Me too! I listen to the interviews more. In fact I have all of them uploaded on an SD card on my phone and that's all I listen to whether working out at the gym or doing house chores. I go to bed listening to Chris Martin interviews every night. This is too weird.

Johnny Depp.. scaled.php?server=221&filename=udklipf.png&res=medium :dazzled:

I love Chris. I mean, really!

Chris is my first thought when waking up and the last thought before sleeping. Than I dream about him. I think about him during the whole day and I need to see him every day. I miss him and I feel jealousies. I believe that Chris is not mine because the destiny made a geographical mistake.

I love Chris with all my heart, my body and my soul. My only wish is Chris be happy and alive for long years.

<3

Eh, I don't know, but if a random person would walk into me and tell me he thinks about me 24/7 and is completely obsessed by me and that he feels jealousy, then I think I would not appreciate that but find it a tad creepy. Maybe you can better say it in a lesser way, like that you find him a great guy and think he's amazing and that he inspires you, but just don't come too near thinking about him 24/7 and dreaming about him and all :uhoh:

as maria says I think it's great that you are so open about it and sincere, but I don't think he'd like to know too much about someone's obsession, that makes it a bit uncomfortable.

btw, I don't love Martin :P

Girls keep your husbands real in real life. I know that's fine to dream on the net, but do not dream too much in reality, because you know that the famous untouchables and they will tell you that you are stupid groupies,

if you meet them :\

myself I am a groupie of a singer, and he even make an autograph to me. a friend french of mine and wanted to ask him to do well, but I did not ask and not appreciated autograph always synonym of groupie or fan but nothing else..

I told him on his facebook, it's not me who asked. he deleted my comment from the wall. :(

I do not have a boyfriend or husband, I am free in real life, I am no one and nothing for anybody that's a fact. So I invent false stories on the net, but I know very well that this is not reality but just fiction.

So the board keep boyfriends and husbands if you have in real life .

I've never been star struck in my life ever. I've never understood the fawning over the Clooneys and Pitts of this world. Yes I reckon they are handsome but they don't do anything for me. Chris is the whole package. There's just something about a man who puts his heart out there day in and day out, and he's so handsome. Earlier today I was watching their gig at NBC in 2008 and I had to pause and just stare at him. For the the 1st time in my life I think I have a crush on a star, and I can't help it. This is not me.

you're absolutely right. i agree with every single word you wrote. :)

oh and i love Chris too. :heart:

I feel the same way. The only other time I was 'star-struck' it was Peter Gabriel...and strictly because of his mammoth talent. I literally shook when I got to meet him once. That's not me at all, but I suspect I'd be like that with Chris, even though he's only human and we have the same job. He's not perfect, but he sure seems to be. :)