• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth loves Chris

Be careful with that name, some fangirlies are not fond of reading it :uhoh:

*hides*

Jonny loves Chris. :P

but also, when i read the title of this thread, i thought of the "Who wears short shorts" song and then i pictured Chris wearing short shorts...

and now that i've put that image into your head, my job here is done.

:escaping:

Jonny loves Chris. :P
Oh yeah, totally forgot about that :awesome:

but also, when i read the title of this thread, i thought of the "Who wears short shorts" song and then i pictured Chris wearing short shorts...

and now that i've put that image into your head, my job here is done.

:escaping:

imspeechlessplz.png?1

imtwitchingplz.gif?1

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BROOKE

*tries to get image out of head*

I love Chris. I mean, really!

Chris is my first thought when waking up and the last thought before sleeping. Than I dream about him. I think about him during the whole day and I need to see him every day. I miss him and I feel jealousies. I believe that Chris is not mine because the destiny made a geographical mistake.

I love Chris with all my heart, my body and my soul. My only wish is Chris be happy and alive for long years.

<3

I love Chris. I mean, really!

Chris is my first thought when waking up and the last thought before sleeping. Than I dream about him. I think about him during the whole day and I need to see him every day. I miss him and I feel jealousies. I believe that Chris is not mine because the destiny made a geographical mistake.

I love Chris with all my heart, my body and my soul. My only wish is Chris be happy and alive for long years.

<3

+1 :thumbsup::heart::chris::dazzled:

I've never been star struck in my life ever. I've never understood the fawning over the Clooneys and Pitts of this world. Yes I reckon they are handsome but they don't do anything for me. Chris is the whole package. There's just something about a man who puts his heart out there day in and day out, and he's so handsome. Earlier today I was watching their gig at NBC in 2008 and I had to pause and just stare at him. For the the 1st time in my life I think I have a crush on a star, and I can't help it. This is not me.

I love Chris and his craziness, because we all know that loving people who are normal is overrated. ;)

THIS. :)

I'm not at all a fangirl either, but I have a deep respect for his talent, an affection for his crazy/moody side and yes, he's damn nice to look at,lol. (Not that it would matter with his talent, but it's a bonus. :)) Yes, I can say I love him. :)

I've never been star struck in my life ever. I've never understood the fawning over the Clooneys and Pitts of this world. Yes I reckon they are handsome but they don't do anything for me. Chris is the whole package. There's just something about a man who puts his heart out there day in and day out, and he's so handsome. Earlier today I was watching their gig at NBC in 2008 and I had to pause and just stare at him. For the the 1st time in my life I think I have a crush on a star, and I can't help it. This is not me.

Something exactly like this happened to me as well. I never understood my friends and people I know what they found so awesome and cool and whatnot about stars. And then some years ago when I first looked up Coldplay and saw Chris, read about him, watched videos and all that stuff I slowly but surely really got fond of him.

Funny thing is that despite feeling this way about someone that doesn't even know about your existence is quite pointless, you still think about him most of the time...