✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who Loves Chris Martin?

Sarina Britt

...I love who he is more than what he is.

I agree completely!

And for the record, I love my husband who I am proud to say strongly resembles Johnny Depp, my first star-crush. ;) Coming in at a close second is Chris and his new haircut...and all his talk about Gwyneth. There is something very sexy about a family man who love his wife.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love chris too, he's so cute.

And I want to marry a chris martin, as in the personality chris has. He's funny, smart, caring, and he loves his wife. I would love to find someone like him, and have my very own chris martin...cuz lucky Gwyneth already has taken him :P :lol:

I agree completely! :)

Although Johnny Depp is on my official 'if I ever had a chance to sleep with him, I have permission from my husband' list, I might have to add Chris even though I like the dark and handsome type. There is something about his honesty, he's just charming and funny. As I posted earlier, he's in my dreams now, which is so bizarre. Many times I prefer the interviews to the performances since I like to hear Chris talk to the audience and interviewers. And gotta love the accent.

lol your husband said yes because Johnny Depp is a star and never meeting and that the stars do not sleep with the fans because quickly became girls groupies.

but there are many who still practices a site here

http://www.groupiedirt.com/

Johnny Depp is not part of this practice, with the fans because he loves women famous of showbiz only I think .

I started to love his voice, that was the frist introduction of him...then I could see the way he expresses himself on stage and I began to love that on him too, then I started to feel love on his eyes when he talks, the eyes are full of love girls, when he talks about something enthusiastically take notice on it...and that made me love him too...

THIS ^ :dazzled:

nicht. to be real in life. Ich bin fett. keine hässlichen und Weiblichkeit. normal. Ich habe kein Leben.

And what is that? :angry::sneaky: That is not correct German :D :sneaky:

I've never been star struck in my life ever. I've never understood the fawning over the Clooneys and Pitts of this world. Yes I reckon they are handsome but they don't do anything for me. Chris is the whole package. There's just something about a man who puts his heart out there day in and day out, and he's so handsome. Earlier today I was watching their gig at NBC in 2008 and I had to pause and just stare at him. For the the 1st time in my life I think I have a crush on a star, and I can't help it. This is not me.

Something exactly like this happened to me as well. I never understood my friends and people I know what they found so awesome and cool and whatnot about stars. And then some years ago when I first looked up Coldplay and saw Chris, read about him, watched videos and all that stuff I slowly but surely really got fond of him.

Funny thing is that despite feeling this way about someone that doesn't even know about your existence is quite pointless, you still think about him most of the time...

I can very much relate to what both of you say as the same thing happened to me.

I've even been a little too jealous at times and had bad times because he seemed like "the one".

I think part of that was due to the competition that, I see, tends to be between Chris' fangirls. Please, don't compete about who loves him the most and such. We all do. The "competition" is unhealthy with time. In the end, the only one who was ever to compete with is Gwyneth Paltrow, and let's face it, she's won. :)

I can not understand all the competitions between the fangirls :\

you know that celebrities are not part of our lives. there is 0 chance that celebrities focuses on the fans.

celebrities marry between them. Chris Martin as others are those who prefer watching to celebrities kate Bosworth. He married a woman famous Gwyneth Paltrow (but the others from Coldplay did not choose famous women)

if Chris Martin watching a fan in front of the stage is because it's written in his head fans, groupies any serious fun .

competition between fans have no sense the celebrities prefer all this famous women actresses, top models. in artistic those in showbiz .

and so

I also like all I could dream I was crazy of a singer since I was little girl. singer of A-ha. and the day I saw before me when they made ​​their concert. I soon realized and he made ​​me understand. Him is the famous and I was a fan. yes it is almost always stay in front of me and he did not even watching me. the kind of thing that makes you hurt a whole concert was a total shame to look like a monster or be a groupie.

yes I have had bad experiances not bother to dream. they will always be part of a world that is not mine even in dreams.

and no fun to be a stupid because the celebrities have told me in real life.

• 1 month later...

I think this is a good spot to tell about how I feel about Chris and the band.

I love him for the person he is and have deep respect for him and his bandmembers.

In first place his lovely and unique voice and his singer/songwriters skills. I love the lyrics he writes.

And he looks realy good, nice smile, sweet eyes, curly hair and nice jaw-line.

But most attractive is his personality. Although he is a big star, he keeps modest and a little shy. He lives for the music and not for the fame. I think for someone like him, that's a big quality.

I wouldn't say I'm in love with him, cause I know it's pointless. But I'd love to be good friends with him and chat with him in a relaxed way.

I think sometimes of what I would want to ask if I had some time alone with all of the boys (cause they're all cute and nice). I'd like to have a relaxed dinner with them and just chat about life and how they are doing. But I guess when this would realy happen one day, I'll go totally crazy (which I hate, cause I want to treat them as normal people, which they are).