✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

You guys wanna know a funny thing I heard yesterday? When I asked about pre-ordering the album here in Colombia, the guy said that it will have a poster and the Charlie Brown single that will be relased one day after the world release. (October 25th) ...Just like the Viva La Vida single!

Off course, that could be fake, but I found that interesting, because the guy apparently wasn't a Coldplay fan. He also pronunced incorrectly Mylo Xyloto, I laughed with that. :lol:

hope that's true. right now they really need a hit single off the new album to get the attention of those chart freaks. however, its not gonna happen because they havent released the music video for Paradise yet :(

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope that's true. right now they really need a hit single off the new album to get the attention of those chart freaks. however, its not gonna happen because they havent released the music video for Paradise yet :(

That's true. And I think Charlie Brown is one of their best songs yet. But the Paradise thing is also true. :(

I would surprised if this was true. I dont think we have finished with paradise yet! :P