✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved asylum, but it doesn't have shit on city.

have you seen the gameplay demo's of arkham city? it looks un-be-fucking-lievable, and it's out next week.

It's exactly the Same i think..correct me if im wrong though.

It's only out for XBOX and PS3 next week PC needs to wait till November.

Love this Game.

At first i thought wow another Batman game then i bought and loved it.

Its look ten times better to me and yeah PC has been delayed til november.

Totally different.

for one, it's set in the open scape city and you have complete free roam- so unlike asylum where you would follow one specific story through, you can stop at any point of your missions and say for example two face is in the bank and joker is in the museum, they both have totally different storylines going on and different motives for different crimes- so it's really like 10 massive story modes in one big free-roaming game, whereas asylum was lots of mini stories in one big plot.

LOOOL

Dude, there is so many days left for it to leak! lol

You don't have your own ideas. Every racist comment that you made you said was based on what you were taught. You don't have your own reasons for hating the chinese. Communism is a problem, but it's not as bad as it used to be and it is getting better. As for eating dogs, we've all taken the ugly girl from the party home... uh.... right?

ahahahah yea that's right!! personally, I mean only it's very difficult have a friendship with chinese, some of them were schoolmates, they're always the only ones who miss a birthday party, a football match, a night out with the class; they're friendly in the uni's library and exams.. always nice to me but they seem very ghettoized instead the rest of the people.. for these reasons i believe in everything i learned from books and people..

i need MX to wash out my mind....

Totally different.

for one, it's set in the open scape city and you have complete free roam- so unlike asylum where you would follow one specific story through, you can stop at any point of your missions and say for example two face is in the bank and joker is in the museum, they both have totally different storylines going on and different motives for different crimes- so it's really like 10 massive story modes in one big free-roaming game, whereas asylum was lots of mini stories in one big plot.

There was a spider man game like that not too far back which was pretty fun.